DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I need to know what weed Bungie was smoking when they came up with these weapon names. It’s like they happened to be sitting next to an encyclopedia and just started grabbing words:dead:

They really thought we were bout to be out here like:

yo what you know about that Dimensional Hypotrochoid!?:banderas:

Phyllotactic Spiral on deck in case some cabal get reckless :sas2:

I did masterwork my Dimensional Hypotrochoid tho that shyt goes hard w/ chain reaction/envious assassin :wow:

Him

ASHTRAY BYTCH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Anyone playing this on PC? Anytime I play Destiny 2 it black screens and freezes my PC after a few mins. Finally decided to check it out after years and this is the experience, I get eh bungie.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Anyone playing this on PC? Anytime I play Destiny 2 it black screens and freezes my PC after a few mins. Finally decided to check it out after years and this is the experience, I get eh bungie.
its your setup. you know how PC gaming goes, dive in. i ain't had a freeze playing destiny on pc literally ever

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
My strand Titan build starting to come up. it’s actually got a ton of potential as a PvE class :lupe:

Im prolly hella late but that quicksilver storm exotic is a BEAST in PvE. Especially with the catalyst turning it into a strand weapon that can create threadlings w/ the grenade launcher

Now I just need to decide if ima go infinite suspend build w/ the exotic boots or go all in on spawning threadlings. Will probably go suspend tho unless the threadlings damage is super high

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Got a Ryzen 7900x, 3090, 32 gigs of ram. I’m positive it ain’t the setup.
Hardware by itself ain't all setup entails man lol. Flexing in the PC threads is cool but plug and play and PC gaming don't always go hand in hand like that. If you want to figure it out folks can point you in the right direction, but I got _____________ doesn't really troubleshoot much.

Him

ASHTRAY BYTCH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Hardware by itself ain't all setup entails man lol. Flexing in the PC threads is cool but plug and play and PC gaming don't always go hand in hand like that. If you want to figure it out folks can point you in the right direction, but I got _____________ doesn't really troubleshoot much.
I’ll just chalk it up to shytty optimization on Bungies behalf and uninstall, seems a lot of people has/had the same issue over the years with that game. Thanks.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
I've seen all these Warlock builds with Necrotic grips so I went to grind for it in a lost sector. Instantly melted. No chance at level 1766:snoop: