Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
I initially thought the developers were blowing smoke when they were talking about how action pack strand is.

But they weren’t lying in the crucible this shyt is too fun.

I have noticed I have been taking more control points now that I can get to them faster.

Still trying to see how good the woven mail mask is, too early to tell.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I got a good laugh out of the montage. They said this was supposed to be a a cheesy action movie, and it really was. :dead:

And fukk that Calus fight for real. I have no clue what they were thinking with the design of that mission
I was actually playing with the Turbo Kid OST playing in the background. Thought I was TRIPPING lmao

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Internet in an uproar about this expansion but this probably been my favorite expansion for Destiny 2 overall. New subclass is great. Them getting rid of armor affinities makes builds a lot easier and light level grinding has been minimized. Only complaints I really have is the core gameplay has been showing its age for a while now and idk why it's so hard to throw in a new crucible map.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was actually playing with the Turbo Kid OST playing in the background. Thought I was TRIPPING lmao

:dead:

Having that playing while they even hit the standard "mentor shakes their head in disbelief while protagonist fukks up" part of the montage would be pretty funny, actually.

Internet in an uproar about this expansion but this probably been my favorite expansion for Destiny 2 overall. New subclass is great. Them getting rid of armor affinities makes builds a lot easier and light level grinding has been minimized. Only complaints I really have is the core gameplay has been showing its age for a while now and idk why it's so hard to throw in a new crucible map.

Man, they overreacted like usual. They decide to slow burn the story to *gasp* actually give people a real reason to buy future seasons, and made people work a little (but nowhere near as much as Stasis) to figure out how good Strand is. This expansion will end up being just fine when we look back at it later.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
My only gripes with LightFall was that the narrative was hyped up well beyond what we actually got, but I get that they need to stretch shyt out for other seasons. Still, the campaign didn’t hit like Witch Queen IMO :manny:

Aside from that tho the difficulty bump and crafting/loadout improvements have been awesome and are major improvements to the game. I think the seasonal narrative will actually be pretty solid this season as well. Crucible could use some love tho

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
My only gripes with LightFall was that the narrative was hyped up well beyond what we actually got, but I get that they need to stretch shyt out for other seasons. Still, the campaign didn’t hit like Witch Queen IMO :manny:

Aside from that tho the difficulty bump and crafting/loadout improvements have been awesome and are major improvements to the game. I think the seasonal narrative will actually be pretty solid this season as well. Crucible could use some love tho
Crucible is filled with invisible guardians and barrier champs aka overshields

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cliff notes please, i started playing the video yesterday but 30 seconds later i was nah stfu nikka

Super cliffs notes can really be summed up with the bolded. Basically, he over thought the raid, and assumed that it was going to be a mechanics heavy raid similar to Vow of the Disciple or Last Wish, and completely fukked up execution wise. Even with the raid being easier than he expected, his team still managed to bungle their run, finish a full two hours after the world first team, and not even in the top 100. He then proceeds to spend a half hour working his way backward from his saltiness to complain that the raid is too easy, and try to frame the fact that new players are able to pick this up and run competently as bad and insulting. That boy SUPER mad. :mjlol:

I'm not sure what players like him were expecting. Bungie has spent almost a solid two years letting people know they're focused on story. Eventually, there HAD to be a raid or two that just about anyone could pick up and play. The fact that they made it this far with some of the better designed environments and bigger story beats being locked behind something the overwhelming majority of the playerbase will never experience for a variety of reasons is pretty impressive, when you think about it.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Super cliffs notes can really be summed up with the bolded. Basically, he over thought the raid, and assumed that it was going to be a mechanics heavy raid similar to Vow of the Disciple or Last Wish, and completely fukked up execution wise. Even with the raid being easier than he expected, his team still managed to bungle their run, finish a full two hours after the world first team, and not even in the top 100. He then proceeds to spend a half hour working his way backward from his saltiness to complain that the raid is too easy, and try to frame the fact that new players are able to pick this up and run competently as bad and insulting. That boy SUPER mad. :mjlol:

I'm not sure what players like him were expecting. Bungie has spent almost a solid two years letting people know they're focused on story. Eventually, there HAD to be a raid or two that just about anyone could pick up and play. The fact that they made it this far with some of the better designed environments and bigger story beats being locked behind something the overwhelming majority of the playerbase will never experience for a variety of reasons is pretty impressive, when you think about it.
ohhh ok everybody on the net is posting stats how this raid was completed by more people than the other raids combine blah blah.......but then when u see the top ten finishes most of those are typical top teams...so if it was soo east why these so called top raiders nowhere to be seeing.

I think raids is the last bastion of elitisms left for some, since even conqueror is somewhat common. so they probably dont feel as special like they once did......

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ohhh ok everybody on the net is posting stats how this raid was completed by more people than the other raids combine blah blah.......but then when u see the top ten finishes most of those are typical top teams...so if it was soo east why these so called top raiders nowhere to be seeing.

I think raids is the last bastion of elitisms left for some, since even conqueror is somewhat common. so they probably dont feel as special like they once did......

Yeah, that's what it's really boiling down to for a lot of people that are complaining. What's crazy is that this raid being easy doesn't mean that the harder raids were removed from the game. There's just an easier raid out there now to get people familiar with the experience without crushing them with DPS checks. There's a place for both types of raids in the game. And with the ramp to endgame gear having gotten a little steeper, it might be useful to have something that might be a little easier to have a plateau like this to be a reward for the grind, and inspiration to attack the harder stuff.

And besides, for all we know, maybe all this changes next season when we don't have a seasonal perk that basically gives us on demand heavy ammo. :manny:

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
I do find it hilarious that Destiny doesn’t really have a toxic community like Rainbow Six Siege or Call of Duty but they do have a complaining community.

I guess it is due to the longevity of the game and how dedicated they have been to the game overtime.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
me still grinding dares of eternity in 2023 for BXR Battler deepsight resonance

clown-sad.gif

Only 2 more to go :sadcam:

I swear If I get that goddamn trace rifle one more fukking time, I’m putting Synthoceps hands on Xur

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I do find it hilarious that Destiny doesn’t really have a toxic community like Rainbow Six Siege or Call of Duty but they do have a complaining community.

I guess it is due to the longevity of the game and how dedicated they have been to the game overtime.
Ohh word:ohhh: destiny doesn't have toxic community? News to me