bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
The Destiny subreddit mad as shyt right now. :dead:

I'm incredibly amused by people being mad at the grappling hook/grenade cool down frustration. Let the devs tell you that the grapple uses grenade cool downs and still mostly ignore Discipline, brehs. :mjlol:

Expect to be able to avoid danger like Spider-Man, brehs. :mjlol:

Jokes aside, it sounds like Strand needs some work, but the instant whining about the game not being as simple as it was at the game's most monotonous points is crazy. A lot of the same people complaining were popping bottles when Bungie said they want the game to be harder. :mjlol:
that last boss fight is some bullshyt solo

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that last boss fight is some bullshyt solo

I hear the bosses overall are some shyt.

I'm almost entirely certain once I get my gear up and run the Legendary campaign, I'mma be mad as shyt trying to run through solo.

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
The Destiny subreddit mad as shyt right now. :dead:

I'm incredibly amused by people being mad at the grappling hook/grenade cool down frustration. Let the devs tell you that the grapple uses grenade cool downs and still mostly ignore Discipline, brehs. :mjlol:

Expect to be able to avoid danger like Spider-Man, brehs. :mjlol:

Jokes aside, it sounds like Strand needs some work, but the instant whining about the game not being as simple as it was at the game's most monotonous points is crazy. A lot of the same people complaining were popping bottles when Bungie said they want the game to be harder. :mjlol:
Yeah, I saw complaints about the guns being reskinned from the moon/season of the lost but its weird because they should them countless times throughout the promo run. Yet folks didn’t complain then.

I’m too new to the game to be so mad about the changes. While I don’t like the ability cool down changes I have found ways around it like Voidlock and ArcLock with Ionic traces feeding my abilities.

I don’t know, breh. I can never hastily review anything I always need to take my time and understand all the changes and the improvements to evaluate something fully.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I saw complaints about the guns being reskinned from the moon/season of the lost but its weird because they should them countless times throughout the promo run. Yet folks didn’t complain then.

I’m too new to the game to be so mad about the changes. While I don’t like the ability cool down changes I have found ways around it like Voidlock and ArcLock with Ionic traces feeding my abilities.

I don’t know, breh. I can never hastily review anything I always need to take my time and understand all the changes and the improvements to evaluate something fully.

In a way, you're in a more advantageous situation than most by being pretty new. Nearly every time they get mad at ability/perk changes, it's really because builds that mostly trivialized the game got busted.

You're also right that trying to judge everything instantly is crazy. Gotta give it time.

Chef

All Star
Daps
I just see this as Destiny 3. I think people need to change their mindset, this isn’t Witch Queen. The game got massive with mechanics and this is just stat squish like most long running MMOs. They said openly they want to return to gunplay and put a curve on ability spamming. I won’t lie, it feels different but the game just launched.:heh:

There’s constructive criticism and there’s bytching but the Destiny subreddit is definitely the latter. :pachaha:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
that last boss fight was hella easy in a 3 group the fukk....they made that shyt haed as fukk on single player...smh...in a group it didnt even tickle

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
now that i a have beaten this ..awful story ,good campaign. harder than witch queen for solos.

this whole shyt was beyond light 2.0 it was a strand tutorial....nothing about the veil, or witness .. this shyt was like an interlude for the final shape....nikkas are going backwards smh ..this felt like a seasonal activity not a major expansion, sorry guys yea the mods look good, loadouts and difficulty spike is nice but this was highway robbery for an expansion,

ending was mild no answers no nada.felt like a seasonal ending not a major expansion smh

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
man that 4th mission reminded me of fighting the Valiant Gargoyle Duo from Elden Ring :bryan:

I been mixing the campaign with seasonal activities and other shyt but I think I’m just gonna run straight through the campaign until it’s complete. I been burning through upgrade modules and need to stack for a bit.

Still been trying to farm weapon patterns for the Battler in Dares of Eternity but the RNG gods been :umad: to me lately:mjcry:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Spent 2+ hours trying to beat Calus. Tormentors are annoying AS fukk, and the design of the fight is cheap as hell:stopitslime:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
believe it or not that boss fight is easier in a 3 man at atleast for me. the second phase of that fight is actual what fukks u up, that dude moves like a hunter
It was 3 of us. After they quit, I tried solo a few times, but I was exhausted.

Daps
Reppin
London
It's clear that they chopped off like 20% of The Final Shape in order to make this dlc. So many things are unexplained and half baked with a bunch of reskinned weapons everywhere. Abilities being nerfed whilst everything is harder. Bungie are going to have a rough year.