rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I've never actually paid for one of these DLCs. Damn, they didnt cut a deal with anyone yet? Cant wait to run through the campaign and nothing else :skip:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Good lord I just finished like the 3rd mission into the legendary campaign and this shyt feeling like a souls game :picard: You absolutely gotta come correct with your build and be ready to patiently hold the line against some insane enemy mobs

I’m bout to be eating like fat b*stard off this expansion between the campaign, seasonal content, and the buildcrafting :eat:

F0nz0

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That arena and the escape from the third mission.. :sadcam::why::martin::what::jbhmm:
then after about 23 deaths and about 720 kills…finally…:whew:,

my void c.hold warlock hurtinnnn even with stacked resilience/discipline, those ability tweaks bungie was talking about were true 😫

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Strand is unimpressive to me so far. Starfire Warlock is still busted, since it somehow avoided the nerf stick. Not even concerned with seeing what they're doing with the other solar grenades they're pushing.

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
That arena and the escape from the third mission.. :sadcam::why::martin::what::jbhmm:
then after about 23 deaths and about 720 kills…finally…:whew:,

my void c.hold warlock hurtinnnn even with stacked resilience/discipline, those ability tweaks bungie was talking about were true 😫
The ability tweaks are kind of rough - I need to do some more build crafting to see if I can improve it but so far Child of the Old Gods is coming in clutch with the long cooldowns.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Strand was an impediment in that headlong mission ..smh...I did it after like 10 tries.....on the warlock it feels weak to me
I can see Warlock Strand grapple melee ability potentially be OP in PVE if you can mod into quick charging of the grapple and buff the orb damage. An AoE melee ability that can clear trash quick and drops orb for more AoE or single target damage.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Played a good 5 hours last night. Tried void, solar, and arc Warlock. Void was struggling big time, solar was doing a lot better, but arc was destroying. I ran arc with Fallen Sunstar and abilities was always up, pulse grenade/arc soul melting everything.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Destiny subreddit mad as shyt right now. :dead:

I'm incredibly amused by people being mad at the grappling hook/grenade cool down frustration. Let the devs tell you that the grapple uses grenade cool downs and still mostly ignore Discipline, brehs. :mjlol:

Expect to be able to avoid danger like Spider-Man, brehs. :mjlol:

Jokes aside, it sounds like Strand needs some work, but the instant whining about the game not being as simple as it was at the game's most monotonous points is crazy. A lot of the same people complaining were popping bottles when Bungie said they want the game to be harder. :mjlol:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do you have to finish campaign to unlock new subclass? I got on yesterday but went straight to comp :yeshrug: