bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
am messing around with the loadouts before i begin( plus i got some cases at work :martin:)

But its lit am level 6 what u nikkas at? assuming some of yall 7 cuzz some of yall been playing since pre forsaken lol

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
am messing around with the loadouts before i begin( plus i got some cases at work :martin:)

But its lit am level 6 what u nikkas at? assuming some of yall 7 cuzz some of yall been playing since pre forsaken lol
No, they started vets at 6, you unlock the other 4 with XP.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m using the Warlock and the Strand Needles are lit!

I just want to thank Microsoft for pushing Bungie out because without that colossal fukk up I wouldn’t have my favorite game :blessed:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
thank god the warlocks got a bunch melee exotics, cuzz that strand shyt looks like a feast :takedat:

BTW i cant believe they made the mars battleground a grandmaster :russ:, that's the only one am scared of this season( maybe the new one in neuroma) lol

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Am probably 25 % through the story so far ok. Nimbus sounds like a retard to be honest....and dialogue overall seems off or maybe too rushed from point a to b..the way we go to the new planet,the way we meet new dudes who are waaaay to friendly within 5 minutes, empty cities( explained but still) feels off .

I need more time to play with the mods but Its not as bad as the forums say..at least not with solar and void so far

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Am probably 25 % through the story so far ok. Nimbus sounds like a retard to be honest....and dialogue overall seems off or maybe too rushed from point a to b..the way we go to the new planet,the way we meet new dudes who are waaaay to friendly within 5 minutes, empty cities( explained but still) feels off .

I need more time to play with the mods but Its not as bad as the forums say..at least not with solar and void so far

Nimbus talks, stands and has mannerisms like it was designed by that he/she/they transformer they had in that vidoc :mjlol:

New city reminds me of an Overwatch map by how clean all the lines are.

Warlock strands ability is fun as hell.