DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Hopefully strand titans got some other abilities to make them stand out but the sharkfin wolverine claws compared to the warlock & Hunter supers look pretty bland :beli:

Devs were hyping tf out of the warlock and hunter in the vidoc too but for titans they were just like “they got a light melee attack, heavy attack, and a projectile” :manny:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Cleared out a bunch of shyt in the vault and got all my materials stacked and ready :wow:

I only played a bit of Season of the Seraph back when it first came out then had to play catch up over the weekend. Didn't have enough time to get the weapon pattern for Disparity :sadbron: But I got a Rapid Hit/Frenzy roll and a Moving Target/Kill Clip roll both w/ Range so I can live with that:ehh:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Cleared out a bunch of shyt in the vault and got all my materials stacked and ready :wow:

I only played a bit of Season of the Seraph back when it first came out then had to play catch up over the weekend. Didn't have enough time to get the weapon pattern for Disparity :sadbron: But I got a Rapid Hit/Frenzy roll and a Moving Target/Kill Clip roll both w/ Range so I can live with that:ehh:

Did you make it into space? That mission with the visuals is one of the dopest I've seen.

Who got the pre-order for Lightfall. Debating on whether it's worth it.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Did you make it into space? That mission with the visuals is one of the dopest I've seen.

Who got the pre-order for Lightfall. Debating on whether it's worth it.

Yeah I was able to get the season missions completed over the weekend. I played the first couple weeks when it came out but got busy playing a bunch of other shyt. I woulda went out my way to get the Disparity and Ikelos SMG patterns had I known how good they were but I got pretty good rolls for both over the last few days so there’s not too much FOMO.

I was a lil salty at first then I remembered we got a whole annual expansion coming so I know I won’t be hurting for new loot :blessed:

Him

ASHTRAY BYTCH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
I haven’t played Destiny since Crotas Revege in part 1 on PS4. If I hop in on PC do I at least get to keep anything I had in part 1?

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
fukk it, I just bought the pre order. My productivity is gonna be shyt for the next month or so.

Is there a coli squad? I usually just run solo but if I want to do the harder content like GM nightfall, going through LFG is a hit or miss.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I haven’t played Destiny since Crotas Revege in part 1 on PS4. If I hop in on PC do I at least get to keep anything I had in part 1?

Nah it’s two separate inventories although they do have a lot of the classic exotics in D2. I wish it could carry over because I got the Vex Mythoclast on my D1 character but will likely never get it in D2 :mjcry:

New seasons and expansions are easier to jump into tho cuz you’re gonna get plenty of gear at the right light level

fukk it, I just bought the pre order. My productivity is gonna be shyt for the next month or so.

Is there a coli squad? I usually just run solo but if I want to do the harder content like GM nightfall, going through LFG is a hit or miss.

There’s a coli clan that I’m a part of but idk how active it is :patrice:

I’m down to squad up whenever I’m on my username is DaSk8D00D

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

There's a group, but I only see like 2 people on there from here. I do most PvE stuff
NSC TripleAgent#0520

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

I've been in the clan but I rarely see anyone on. I usually run solo and use LFG for group content. But anyone who sees me on, definitely hit me up to run pretty much anything.

PSN: CriDikal
Bungie: CriDikal#5104

Last edited: