Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
I apologize to everyone in the clan for future reference
If I'm on a raid or strike with u and u hear a baby crying sorry he is hella attached too me :snoop:

Sometimes it gets bad I have to put my damn guy in corner and hope I don't die so I can deal with him :snoop:

When my wife is free which isn't often I'm good to go other wise I just play while I'm with him hoping for the best

Bad enough I gotta drive to my breh place 12 miles just to play round trip of 24 miles have been everyday since released but he understands and just lmfao at me cuz he hears him on mic and other room crying like how can u even play like that

Either way just giving heads up to u all

No worries fam. Life comes first. With that said ive always hated fusion rifles and thought they were ass but then i got this exotic called the merciless :wow:. This thing destroys yellow barred enemies.

Rell Shyt

lamont614

Superstar
Daps

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Just beat the game, did y'all grind strikes after or get rep from planets doin patrols or whatever?
strikes public events and challenges..also find as many chests in each planet as u can they give u tokens for that planet that u turn in for rep so u can get legendary weapons or gear...also kill captains everytime u see them u get tokens as well

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Cop those consumables that shows you where the chests are on each planet. You can double back like every 3-5 minutes they reset that quick for right now. That will change. Turn those tokens in for EASY legendary engrams...

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
yea yall nikkas better join this clan and do patrols and strikes etc thats gonna help yall get higher level gear

McPiff

#goat
Daps
I apologize to everyone in the clan for future reference
If I'm on a raid or strike with u and u hear a baby crying sorry he is hella attached too me :snoop:

Sometimes it gets bad I have to put my damn guy in corner and hope I don't die so I can deal with him :snoop:

When my wife is free which isn't often I'm good to go other wise I just play while I'm with him hoping for the best

Bad enough I gotta drive to my breh place 12 miles just to play round trip of 24 miles have been everyday since released but he understands and just lmfao at me cuz he hears him on mic and other room crying like how can u even play like that

Either way just giving heads up to u all

I feel you breh :to:

Im getting this game soon. How is it so far ? :lupe:

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Im tryna run the prestige nightfall tonight after i take mt brother through any brehs gone be on