dayun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Down Under
Tip for anyone struggling with the nightfall. Save your super for the boss and I'd use the arc subclass as they're all roaming supers. When it changes to arc go ham on him. We got the boss's health down real low that he didn't get to go up on those towers then finished him off.

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
I want to join the coli clan but I need to know if y'all gonna be on it like that.

I joined the coli clan in D1 and it was dead so I had to leave and raid with reddit weirdos.

Now that clan is dead now for D2.

Lmk if y'all really grindin this cuz I will join, but I don't wanna join a dead clan where no one is on.
I tried to send you a message fam but I'm almost always on the game. Just hit me up when you trying to run strikes. Boom06

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just beat the game, did y'all grind strikes after or get rep from planets doin patrols or whatever?

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man i got 100 marks but i see what u sayin i coulda had more...but i got like 100 legendaries in my vault i was gonna save some of those weapons for my other characters when i start them

i see....i dont have shyt in my vault right now, cause i've got all 3 going at once...so i've been putting shyt on them and breaking shyt down as i go....once i beat the game, i'll start getting in saving/stashing mode.....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When should i start cashing in these engrams?

Some people say wait other say right away.

I have 9

2 exotic, 7 bright

Im lvl 20/225

they've changed engrams in d2...unlike d1, cause of the new system, there is no reason to hold on to engrams anymore....as soon as they drop, they are coded going off whatever your highest light at that moment is, and it wont change....so cash them in as soon as you can, and get a higher piece of gear to get a higher level for the next ones you get....

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I apologize to everyone in the clan for future reference
If I'm on a raid or strike with u and u hear a baby crying sorry he is hella attached too me :snoop:

Sometimes it gets bad I have to put my damn guy in corner and hope I don't die so I can deal with him :snoop:

When my wife is free which isn't often I'm good to go other wise I just play while I'm with him hoping for the best

Bad enough I gotta drive to my breh place 12 miles just to play round trip of 24 miles have been everyday since released but he understands and just lmfao at me cuz he hears him on mic and other room crying like how can u even play like that

Either way just giving heads up to u all

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
it says we supposed to get an engram from hawthrone since our clan been puttin work but that bytch dont got it :francis:...just got that Mira Mira Tool Exotic :ehh: