Reppin
Texas

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
are you talking about decoding engrams? if so, it doesnt matter what you're wearing anymore....the game automatically finds out your highest level for a character by searching your account, and taking a combo of the highest weapons (no matter the character) and the highest gear (character specific).....so whatever you have (whether it's in the vault, just on your character not being worn, etc), the game will find it and calculate your level for engrams...

if you talking about just playing/doing shyt, either keep both and use them depending on what level you need to be; or infuse the blue into the exotic....that's what i did for my warlock helm....that shyt went from 105 to 266 lol....

speaking of which: just remember when infusing exotics, they go higher than what you are using to infuse into it up to 5 points i think...so that's a way to increase your level easily...

Can't fuse since I don't have legendary shard it says and I only have 1 exotic and it came from that female In campaign mode which I need to finish

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still got it in crucible.... I got Lord Shaxx screaming my name :wow:
This sounds like a @RawDro post :pachaha:

He the type to come in here and make a post like

RawDro said:
God damn last night was just crazy I was putting in work! I had that nikka screaming my name all night that shyt felt so good to dominate each round :wow:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
I want to join the coli clan but I need to know if y'all gonna be on it like that.

I joined the coli clan in D1 and it was dead so I had to leave and raid with reddit weirdos.

Now that clan is dead now for D2.

Lmk if y'all really grindin this cuz I will join, but I don't wanna join a dead clan where no one is on.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
yea, you been going the long way about it.....you can infuse whatever into exotics and legendaries, it just has to be a higher level....i been using blues like a muthafukka lol....

i've been breaking down legendary just for the marks...
man i got 100 marks but i see what u sayin i coulda had more...but i got like 100 legendaries in my vault i was gonna save some of those weapons for my other characters when i start them

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
When should i start cashing in these engrams?

Some people say wait other say right away.

I have 9

2 exotic, 7 bright

Im lvl 20/225