Romell

Superstar
Daps
:dead: now at 5 of the same warlock gauntlets exotics. Fukk you Bungie. :shaq2:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
whenever yall get the rat kings crew quest (exotic sidearm) let me know we cant do it solo we gotta do it together

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Man they fukked up PvP. Forcing us into 4 v 4 modes was one thing, but that I can't choose what specific game mode I want is bullshyt. I've got no interest in countdown :gag:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Raid is power 260-280. Fairly accessible for about anyone, especially those who didn't have the time to grind to 280 to 290+

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Your about there everywhere I've read says 230 plus as you can just absorb higher level stuff

they've changed engrams in d2...unlike d1, cause of the new system, there is no reason to hold on to engrams anymore....as soon as they drop, they are coded going off whatever your highest light at that moment is, and it wont change....so cash them in as soon as you can, and get a higher piece of gear to get a higher level for the next ones you get....

Wait till you 265 so you dont waste em and can get high like 270 to 280s. Dont do the powerful gear rewards till you hit 265 either.

Im full with 7 brights and 3 exotics :francis:...gonna cash in one of the first ones i got and see what power level comes through.

Someone also told me to save a couple exotic engrams because some future missions will require you to decrypt them is that true?

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Im full with 7 brights and 3 exotics :francis:...gonna cash in one of the first ones i got and see what power level comes through.

Someone also told me to save a couple exotic engrams because some future missions will require you to decrypt them is that true?
There's at least one that requires you to crack an exotic, also save 5 scout rifles if you haven't already done the Mida multi mission already

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

It's prolly too late, but you should save the engram from Zavala, and any milestones thay give "powerful gear" until you're about 260-265+. If it drops in the wild and you pick it up, it's already leveled. Engram you get from NPCs scale with you if you never pick them up.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
That right there is what I worry about with these types of games.
I'm not that dedicated to any game to sit there for endless hours just to keep up with the masses.
I need a game that lets me play at my own pace.

They make it easier and easier every time for new people to level and catch up. Only thing you'll be behind in are the glamor pieces and weapons. Like in Destiny 1 I NEVER got a full set of Osiris gear but people that excelled in Trials were glowing in that shyt. It wasn't necessary at all, but it was one of those luxury items that you only see elites rock. If you want pieces like that, you will have to put your grind time in no matter when you start.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
DqBLc3p.png

Click here to join the official Destiny 2 Coli Clan!

:boss:Destiny 2 Player List:bustback:

Coli Name - Gamer Tag - BattleNet Name

dDc3Hyt.png

@Rekkapryde - RekkaPryde - RekkaPryde
@Kamikaze Revy - RevSincere - Kamikaze Revy
@Mowgli - CrakFace - CrakFace
@Relldaproblem - RellDaProblem - RellDaProblem
@Leasy - LeasyBeEasy - LeasyBeEasy
@ChemicalSword - ChemicalSword - Chemical Sword
@Los! - LosLex - LosLex
@Lutha - WhatEverMan7 - WhatEverMan7
@Capp34 - Capp34 - Capp34