twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
since the game now uses your account instead of what you got on to judge your power level & decode engrams accordingly, i rock exotics and/or the gear with the best perks...while keeping a higher level piece there just in case i'm doing something that requires a high level....

I'm still finishing campaign the exotic I got gives me great perk but my power drops like 10-20 points but if i put the blue gear on his head instead I'm higher
So do I just ride the head exotic for the perk of quicker recovery damn near max stats on it or go blue head gear cuz higher level points

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So let's talk exotics. What y'all rocking with so far? I haven't found an exotic I like yet. Outside of mida and sunshot they're all meh. All of the armor exotics for the warlock that do X when an enemy is killed are useless in PVP. They should be buffed to do X when an enemy is hit. And the duplicates :snoop:. I have 3 karnstein armlets and 2 eye of the world's on day 5. :why:

havent gotten that many yet, but so far the ones i'm rocking with:

warlock - the helm you can get from sloan....it recharges all abilities faster, no matter the subclass...which would work in pvp, just saying...

titan - the ac/dc gauntlets, you get from sloan...the feedback works no matter the class...

hunter - i have 2 i'm digging: lucky ones you get from sloan (yea, she was my connect so far lol) cause they reload hand cannons fast as hell, recharge abilities....and i got a chest piece that's nice, but it's really for shadowshot...i still rock it cause the secondary perk works on all subclasses....

weapon - only got 1 so far, but i'm digging it...it's the skybreaker scout....that bytch gets busy...was using a low level one, but got an exotic engram last night, and it decoded into a higher level one, which is great...it saves me from having to infuse another scout...so far, the only ones i have i really like....

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
yea, you buggin lol....the season pass is for future dlc, which you dont have to get...

as for coppin the $90 version, that's to save you money on said dlc...the season pass costs like $40 by itself, so you save $10 if you cop the edition that includes it already....which again: you dont have to get at all....that shyt for people that know they will be playing the game all the way through.....

if you dont wanna do that, you can just wait...if they do like destiny 1, they will release editions that contain all the dlc as the game goes on...d1 had like 3 editions like that if i recall: 1 with the first 2 expansions; then 1 with the first 3 expansions; and finally 1 with all the expansions...

...the only thing about that though is if you wait, you will be behind all the people that were on from day 1....also, the game is kinda overwhelming at that point cause there is so much shyt to do to try to catch up....
That right there is what I worry about with these types of games.
I'm not that dedicated to any game to sit there for endless hours just to keep up with the masses.
I need a game that lets me play at my own pace.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still finishing campaign the exotic I got gives me great perk but my power drops like 10-20 points but if i put the blue gear on his head instead I'm higher
So do I just ride the head exotic for the perk of quicker recovery damn near max stats on it or go blue head gear cuz higher level points

are you talking about decoding engrams? if so, it doesnt matter what you're wearing anymore....the game automatically finds out your highest level for a character by searching your account, and taking a combo of the highest weapons (no matter the character) and the highest gear (character specific).....so whatever you have (whether it's in the vault, just on your character not being worn, etc), the game will find it and calculate your level for engrams...

if you talking about just playing/doing shyt, either keep both and use them depending on what level you need to be; or infuse the blue into the exotic....that's what i did for my warlock helm....that shyt went from 105 to 266 lol....

speaking of which: just remember when infusing exotics, they go higher than what you are using to infuse into it up to 5 points i think...so that's a way to increase your level easily...

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
are you talking about decoding engrams? if so, it doesnt matter what you're wearing anymore....the game automatically finds out your highest level for a character by searching your account, and taking a combo of the highest weapons (no matter the character) and the highest gear (character specific).....so whatever you have (whether it's in the vault, just on your character not being worn, etc), the game will find it and calculate your level for engrams...

if you talking about just playing/doing shyt, either keep both and use them depending on what level you need to be; or infuse the blue into the exotic....that's what i did for my warlock helm....that shyt went from 105 to 266 lol....

speaking of which: just remember when infusing exotics, they go higher than what you are using to infuse into it up to 5 points i think...so that's a way to increase your level easily...
so u infuse the blue into the exotics and not legendary ? :ohhh: lmaooo i got to 260 the hard way then ? i mean it didnt feel hard but have i been fusing wrong this whole time ? :ehh:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That right there is what I worry about with these types of games.
I'm not that dedicated to any game to sit there for endless hours just to keep up with the masses.
I need a game that lets me play at my own pace.

i feel you....i play games at my own pace too, and i do great in destiny....

specifically for destiny: the end game shyt like nightfalls, raids, strikes, quests, etc. will be there no matter what, so you dont have to keep up with the masses....the reason people were doing it in d1 was cause a lot of the community was full of shyt when it came to helping others do some of that end game stuff...they would say ridiculous requirements to play with others...but bungie has addressed that with this clan system and the new guided games system....so now it's easier to find people, like me, that willingly help others no matter what....plus, it seems the coli is deep on the game, so you can get help here too.....

...the game is just fun as hell man, i highly recommend it.....

edit - also, trials & iron banner...those were the only pvp modes where light level mattered, so people wanted the highest level to help in there....

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so u infuse the blue into the exotics and not legendary ? :ohhh: lmaooo i got to 260 the hard way then ? i mean it didnt feel hard but have i been fusing wrong this whole time ? :ehh:

yea, you been going the long way about it.....you can infuse whatever into exotics and legendaries, it just has to be a higher level....i been using blues like a muthafukka lol....

i've been breaking down legendary just for the marks...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Add your info to this list to be added to the OP

Destiny 2 Player List

Coli Name - Platform - Gamer Tag - BattleNet Name
@Rekkapryde - PSN - RekkaPryde - RekkaPryde
@Kamikaze Revy - PSN - RevSincere - Kamikaze Revy
@Mowgli - PSN - CrakFace - CrakFace