Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently, I'm dumb. I'm trying to request access to the clan, but can't find anything other than the option to create a clan. I must be missing something. Either way, if I could get an invite, I'd appreciate it.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
beat the game...now doing everything else :wow: these strikes are raid like did 2 in a row drops are good 1st strike i got a bright engram and legendary 2nd strike i got an exotic :wow: thys shyt too fire the drops are soo good i even got a 2nd sunshot handcannon

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bungie.net is telling me I need to authenticate my account or some shyt, but I already was part of the old clan. Can someone help out with this? It won't let me search for clans either.

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's hustling backwards.. most stupid shyt i ever heard :mjlol:

like i asked the other cat: please explain how it's hustling backwards?....since he couldnt do it, maybe you can....i got 3 max level characters (with all 3 subclasses mind you), which means they can use everything i get in the game....you got 1....you gotta get the other characters up to level to use your high power shyt, i'm already there....you finished the story at power level 210...i've only completed titan and i'm at 230....so i'm have 3 end game ready characters by the time i finish the story, but yea, i'm hustling backwards lol....

if i was only gonna use 1 character, yall would be right, but i'm not, i'm gonna use all 3 like i did d1....which means i already got the 'building up other characters' step out the way.....

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is progress prior to clan rep going to be counted or only since it has been active?

only since it's been active....you gotta make sure you got your clan banner too, or it wont count towards the rep.....one of the cats in my clan pissed cause all the shyt he's done didnt count....

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like i asked the other cat: please explain how it's hustling backwards?....since he couldnt do it, maybe you can....i got 3 max level characters (with all 3 subclasses mind you), which means they can use everything i get in the game....you got 1....you gotta get the other characters up to level to use your high power shyt, i'm already there....you finished the story at power level 210...i've only completed titan and i'm at 230....so i'm have 3 end game ready characters by the time i finish the story, but yea, i'm hustling backwards lol....

if i was only gonna use 1 character, yall would be right, but i'm not, i'm gonna use all 3 like i did d1....which means i already got the 'building up other characters' step out the way.....

You must be slow... I'm 270 light... it only takes like 2 hours to reach level 20 lol... The reason you play the story first is you have to play the story anyway and it gives you enough xp to reach 20 so why do any other way when you have to do the story anyway to unlock shyt..

Last edited: