lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was 210 when i hit level 20 i think. That's why you're doing it wrong...You unlock the whole game when you finish the story...

i know the game unlocks when you beat the story, but i've been having a ball doing the shyt that's already available....which is a choice you can do, that's why i said you're trippin, there is no wrong way to play the game....

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
i know the game unlocks when you beat the story, but i've been having a ball doing the shyt that's already available....which is a choice you can do, that's why i said you're trippin, there is no wrong way to play the game....
you're kinda hustling backwards if you patrol/adventure hop instead of beating the campaign first

have fun and all, but it needs to be stated

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
got my hunter to 20 and got the 3rd subclass, so now i'm good....will go head and play the story now...probably beat it with all 3 next week.....

while doing that, will keep playing with all the weapons i'm coming across to see what i like to use....already got a couple i'm digging...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're kinda hustling backwards if you patrol/adventure hop instead of beating the campaign first

have fun and all, but it needs to be stated

lol how so?...having each character and being able to use whatever was more important to me than beating the story...that's why i have all 3 characters maxed with all 3 subclasses ready....i'm gonna be on this for awhile like i was on d1, so all the end game stuff will get played plenty of times, i'm not worried about that....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Devour perk on the Voidwalker kinda OP, won't be surprised if that's first on the nerf list

i would.....it's only like that for pve....since it's not affecting pvp like that, they should leave it alone...

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
lol how so?...having each character and being able to use whatever was more important to me than beating the story...that's why i have all 3 characters maxed with all 3 subclasses ready....i'm gonna be on this for awhile like i was on d1, so all the end game stuff will get played plenty of times, i'm not worried about that....
do you ~

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's hustling backwards.. most stupid shyt i ever heard :mjlol: