Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
"prove yourself to the vex" :wow: that quest mission...i like that u can change the color of your exotics def was tired of lookin like everybody else in D1

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You must be slow... I'm 270 light... it only takes like 2 hours to reach level 20 lol... The reason you play the story first is you have to play the story anyway and it gives you enough xp to reach 20 so why do any other way when you have to do the story anyway to unlock shyt..

270? nice....i'm 230+ on avg with all characters, getting 240 engrams (with 2) and i've only done titan in the story....still gotta do titan with my hunter, and he one of the ones getting 240 engrams lol.....so, i'll be at your level pretty soon, since i have more story to go.....also, by the end of the day i'll have given my clan 15k in rep, the max for the week, which shows i'm doing my part...another thing: it takes longer than 2 hours to reach 20...just letting you know so you not surprised....

no, in a game like this you dont have to play the story first....if that was true, the only thing they'd let you do is the story, which we both know isnt the case....the reason you do other shyt besides the story is cause you want to...there is no wrong way to play this game, you play how you like....just cause others choose to play differently doesnt mean it's wrong nor they hustling backwards....

you chose to get 1 character to a high level & open all the end game stuff for said character, that's cool.....i chose to get 3 characters to a high level and open all the end game stuff at the same time, that's cool too....play how you want...

have fun guardian...

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
like i asked the other cat: please explain how it's hustling backwards?....since he couldnt do it, maybe you can....i got 3 max level characters (with all 3 subclasses mind you), which means they can use everything i get in the game....you got 1....you gotta get the other characters up to level to use your high power shyt, i'm already there....you finished the story at power level 210...i've only completed titan and i'm at 230....so i'm have 3 end game ready characters by the time i finish the story, but yea, i'm hustling backwards lol....

if i was only gonna use 1 character, yall would be right, but i'm not, i'm gonna use all 3 like i did d1....which means i already got the 'building up other characters' step out the way.....
i was thinkin bout doing it the way u did it cuz i figure going thru it all at once with each character is pretty long but i just made 1 character beat the story now im doing post game stuff but at the end of the day play how YOU want man i hate people that think they're better than somebody because they play a certain way that others dont

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I'm fukkin up somewhere. My power is only 75. On level 8. What am I doing wrong brehs! :damn:
In the last days of Destiny 1, you had to equip whatever you got that was higher light level in that slot so that any drops you get from then on would be pretty much guaranteed to be the same or higher. Don't know if that's the case here or not but no matter what it is, if it's higher level than what I have, I put it on