Desiigner's "Panda' has charted higher than any solo Future song

Taco

All Star
Daps
It is true, bytches all over the country think cali nikkas are corny, you're known for being corny we're known for having swag. :manny: NYC has a cultural cool that extends well beyond the Hiphop world, it is what it is
Every single state and country I've been too bytchs seem to be fascinated by people who from Cali.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
You guys notice that @aboss4real24 a supposed gang member and resident tough guy is just letting me call him a fakkit because he is afraid to quote a post with his photo in it? :dead:

More proof of that New York "swag"

300x300.jpg

Peabo Bryson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You said we were copying your slang, I called you on it, you had no retort. Now you using NY & Bay area slang in this very post and moving goal posts :mjlol:
Nikka you are derailing the topic. My use of hella was a clever nod to Cali nikkas in that statement.

Bottom line is... NOBODY is trying to sound like NY but damn near the rest of the country, NY included, are on the dikk of the south.

Its also funny how yall nikkas keep bringin up Dipset like they represent such a NY sound but I remember many moons ago NY'ers goin at Dipsets head for doing southern, west coast and midwest joints. If anything, Dipset made it kosher for NY nikkas to mimic the sounds of other regions (Do I need to post the songs????)

You used a fukking Pen N Pixel Texas style cover from Cam during the era of his Bout It Bout It and Certified Gangstas joints. WHAT is your logic in using that as an example. fukkin terrible example...damn.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
I could post a random photos of someone and claim its u too

Tf u want me to say

Ur mentally challenged

It is you and that's why you continue to dodge it.

For a tough guy who flashes guns and challenges people to fight, you seem awfully soft and back peddling here.

Better yet, if it ISNT you, why don't you post up a real photo of yourself with your face showing to prove us wrong. And don't use the fake photo of the body builder guy that was proven to not be you like last time.

Don't worry tough guy, WELL WAIT :pachaha:

Cake

Banned
Daps
You ain't do shyt better. Future is a grimy nikka turned popstar. Content is too gangster to sell. Im surprised he's gotten as far as he has wit the shyt he says.

Desiigners a plant and a cornball.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikka you are derailing the topic. My use of hella was a clever nod to Cali nikkas in that statement.

Bottom line is... NOBODY is trying to sound like NY but damn near the rest of the country, NY included, are on the dikk of the south.

Its also funny how yall nikkas keep bringin up Dipset like they represent such a NY sound but I remember many moons ago NY'ers goin at Dipsets head for doing southern, west coast and midwest joints. If anything, Dipset made it kosher for NY nikkas to mimic the sounds of other regions (Do I need to post the songs????)

You used a fukking Pen N Pixel Texas style cover from Cam during the era of his Bout It Bout It and Certified Gangstas joints. WHAT is your logic in using that as an example. fukkin terrible example...damn.
more ny slang :blessed: get off our dikks :smh:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
south creating it and brooklyn keep on taking it

we stuck that nikka up for his style and we aint giving it back :aicmon::birdman:"future who?"

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Honestly if Future was smart he would capitolize off this and get on the remix but it's too late. Now Ye is going to get the hype off it and rightfully deserved since Ye accelerated the song blowing up by putting it on "Pablo". Yes I will admit his sound is future influenced but his Bars are not. He's basically a more lyrical future minus the autotune. LOL @ "Panda" organically blowing up like "Hot N!gga" two years ago. Very happy for the young brooklyn kat. I mean it entered the chart at #96 and two months later it's crawled all the way to #14 and climbing fast.

If they drop a video this could hit Top 5 easy. I love the song because the beat just bumps so hard and you know what Desiigner was very creative on the track with all the gun sound effects and his unique rapid fast Bone Thugs like flow where you can't even understand what he's saying, lol. I think Krazyie Bone would be good for the remix as well. But I love the record. Now everyone in there momma is hopping on the beat. I think Summer time is perfect for a song like this.

:lying:

#FutureHive in the building:birdman: