Desiigner's "Panda' has charted higher than any solo Future song

Daps
Reppin
SouthsideQueens
Ok nvm lol you obviously know this based off of experience? Lol everytime I go out of state as soon as I speak the waitresses, hostesses, bell hops, secretary's, and mostly the thots askin where I'm from. Soon as I say Cali it breaks the ice and I'm stuck answering everything they wanna know bout that Cali life. But I'll let you tell it fam.

Even if that's true

U probably never capitalize off it anyway:sas2:

Tell us a success story :sas1:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hollup i may not fuc wit future new shyt but you niccas dissin future ova designer got FBG fucced up we can line it up!
bww-fight-video.gif

tumblr_nzlv5mvm631u544soo1_400.gif

#FreeBandGang WE BEEN GLOBAL!!
Glad you used Brooklyn nikka as the example for knockin nikkas out

Daps
Reppin
NULL
All it means is the dude has a hot song. But Future has proved over the past 3 years or so that he has staying power.
Future has adapted and stayed ahead of the curve for the whole trap ratchet lane i think this desiigner kid made a hit on accident

Anything can happen when the right nikkas retweet ya shyt

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
As a New Yorker who is well traveled.... Being from New York goes along way with a lot of people. We didn't make this up. When bytches find out your from here there interests are piqued.

You may think I'm fabricating this but it's a real thing. I was in LA 2 weeks ago and bytches was fascinated asking question about NYC life. I even fukked a server at that spot on sunset called "Maia" off a conversation that started when she carded me and peeped the BK address. After that she was on my dikk and i fukked here the next night.

This is shyt you experience when you leave New York. And that shyt works pretty much everywhere. Why you think we're so gassed?

LOL no they aren't breh. And anyone from a big city gets that treatment. When I travel for work I get 'oh you are from LA' like it is something special just the same. You guys think New Yorkers are the only big city dwellers that impress people in the sticks? :pachaha:

When I lived in New Jersey and went to NYC, when people learned I was from LA, I got the same thing. You seriously think because people try to make conversation with you that it's special? Every time I sit next to someone on the plane whether its a flight from Japan, Manila, or Mexico when I say LA, I get a very positive response. "Oh that is awesome I've always wanted to go!" "Do you know movie stars?" "Are you famous?" "You are a surfer huh!" "you must be rich!"

The difference being is I am not delusional in thinking LA is the greatest place on earth, I am somehow special for living here, and assume because people are nice to me around the world on the plane when they hear I am from LA that people bow down to it or that everyone in the world is dying to live here:snoop:

On a side note I see that fukkboy @aboss4real24 vacated the thread like a project rat.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL no they aren't breh. And anyone from a big city gets that treatment. When I travel for work I get 'oh you are from LA' like it is something special just the same. You guys think New Yorkers are the only big city dwellers that impress people in the sticks? :pachaha:

When I lived in New Jersey and went to NYC, when people learned I was from LA, I got the same thing. You seriously think because people try to make conversation with you that it's special? Every time I sit next to someone on the plane whether its a flight from Japan, Manila, or Mexico when I say LA, I get a very positive response. "Oh that is awesome I've always wanted to go!" "Do you know movie stars?" "Are you famous?" "You are a surfer huh!" "you must be rich!"

The difference being is I am not delusional in thinking LA is the greatest place on earth, I am somehow special for living here, and assume because people are nice to me around the world on the plane when they hear I am from LA that people bow down to it or that everyone in the world is dying to live here:snoop:

On a side note I see that fukkboy @aboss4real24 vacated the thread like a project rat.

LA is the only other US city that people give a fukk about internationally. (Euro CACS love Miami)

Based on my experience, NYC is certainly the more iconic of the two worldwide. No slander, I love LA and I'm always there but NYC is #1 to anyone from anywhere else when they think of the USA

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
LA is the only other US city that people give a fukk about internationally. (Euro CACS love Miami)

Based on my experience, NYC is certainly the more iconic of the two worldwide. No slander, I love LA and I'm always there but NYC is #1 to anyone from anywhere else when they think of the USA

I am not here to shyt on NYC the city by any means and clearly its a major world city associated with America. I stand by what I said, outside of the sticks people are not that enamored with NYC like that. No one in LA cares like that. I would argue that people all over the country don't think of NYC as the greatest place on earth. I feel the same exact way about LA. Not everyone is enamored with LA. It's a place everyone knows of and hears about. shyt people move out here from ALL OVER to 'make it big' and I still don't think it's like that the country over.

If you are talking entertainment, NYC is not first around the world and you know that. They call it Bollywood not Bollyork City.

EuroCACs also love Las Vegas, a lot. It's weird.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am not here to shyt on NYC the city by any means and clearly its a major world city associated with America. I stand by what I said, outside of the sticks people are not that enamored with NYC like that. No one in LA cares like that. I would argue that people all over the country don't think of NYC as the greatest place on earth. I feel the same exact way about LA. Not everyone is enamored with LA. It's a place everyone knows of and hears about. shyt people move out here from ALL OVER to 'make it big' and I still don't think it's like that the country over.

If you are talking entertainment, NYC is not first around the world and you know that. They call it Bollywood not Bollyork City.

EuroCACs also love Las Vegas, a lot. It's weird.
Chinese love VEGAS but Macau has become a problem

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
As a New Yorker who is well traveled.... Being from New York goes along way with a lot of people. We didn't make this up. When bytches find out your from here there interests are piqued.

You may think I'm fabricating this but it's a real thing. I was in LA 2 weeks ago and bytches was fascinated asking question about NYC life. I even fukked a server at that spot on sunset called "Maia" off a conversation that started when she carded me and peeped the BK address. After that she was on my dikk and i fukked here the next night.

This is shyt you experience when you leave New York. And that shyt works pretty much everywhere. Why you think we're so gassed?
bro just being from out of town hoes gone be on dikk no matter when u from. I got a ny bytch i fukked with now. She love that im from detroit. Dam near every bytch i meet out of town love detroit nikkas. I think its cause they tired of nikka where they from