Desiigner's "Panda' has charted higher than any solo Future song

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
New Yorker's have a natural swagger that just makes shyt doper when we do it. Kind of how yall took the Bay's sound and made it pop in a way they couldn't.

No one is building up this dude to be anything tho, we just like the song, dry ya eyes b

LOL

Whatever you guys need to tell yourselves. To the rest of us, it just isn't true.

I noticed you danced around Jason Fox....I wonder why? That song and him are so swaggerless.

Peabo Bryson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Says the clown who thinks NYers talk like Wu tang members.
It is pointless to try and disprove that NY is on the souths dikk. Its common knowledge and its obvious.

Try to find deep south nikkas on the dikk of NY and you might have a hard time finding them.

Just being honest... not sure why you would want to argue this point. South is in style in hip hop culture now. Not NY. Just let it be. It will come full circle one day lil nikka

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is pointless to try and disprove that NY is on the souths dikk. Its common knowledge and its obvious.

Trying to find deep south nikkas on the dikk of NY and you might have a hard time finding them.

Just being honest
First wave of poppin Atlanta rappers were heavily influenced by NY & the affects of that era can still be seen today.

tumblr_lzikguKhWf1qa01qp.jpg

Zyne

Legend
Supporter
Daps
one hit wonder :mjlol:
we comparing this weed carrier (that only got signed for the sample for panda) to super fewtch now? :dame:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL

Whatever you guys need to tell yourselves. To the rest of us, it just isn't true.

I noticed you danced around Jason Fox....I wonder why? That song and him are so swaggerless.
It is true, bytches all over the country think cali nikkas are corny, you're known for being corny we're known for having swag. :manny: NYC has a cultural cool that extends well beyond the Hiphop world, it is what it is

Peabo Bryson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First wave of poppin Atlanta rappers were heavily influenced by NY & the affects of that era can still be seen today.

tumblr_lzikguKhWf1qa01qp.jpg
You are what we call a reacher.

Future did not model his mixtape after Cam. It is modeled after Prince. Same inspiration Cam got for whatever cover that is.

Plus, that cover you posted is a tribute to Pin N Pixel style Master P covers and this was around the time Cam made Bout It Bout It Pt II... that right there is too much southern dikkriding and it was a bad example to show that cover and use Cam of all people as an example. SMH.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't stand this goofy ass "black Kramer" fakkit jerking all around with that stupid hair floppin around. I hope he falls off a tall stage trying to hit that Michael Jackson Mortal Kombat combo move. Worst part of this all... NY nikkas saying bando and other southern slang. It's awful. It would be like ATL nikkas all of a sudden saying "Yo word is bond son".. Do you know how STUPID that would sound? I don't mind NY nikkas flowing over south beats....thats whats popular... but dead the choppa and bando talk please.
southern rappers stay using NYC slang. fam its 2016 we dont have "regions" anymore. which is why nobody cares when your fav rappers from georgia or Louisiana say "wavy" or "slime"

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are what we call a reacher.

Future did not model his mixtape after Cam. It is modeled after Prince. Same inspiration Cam got for whatever cover that is.

Plus, that cover you posted is a tribute to Pin N Pixel style Master P covers and this was around the time Cam made Bout It Bout It Pt II... that right there is too much southern dikkriding and it was a bad example to show that cover and use Cam of all people as an example. SMH.
Just a coincidence Future whole style is Atlantasized Max B, frequently uses NY slang popularized by Dipset, uses UBN lingo despite not being a blood etc Sure bruh.

Peabo Bryson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
southern rappers stay using NYC slang. fam its 2016 we dont have "regions" anymore. which is why nobody cares when your fav rappers from georgia or Louisiana say "wavy" or "slime"
Why must y'all defend so hard though? Am I wrong to say that the southern style of rap is the wave everyone is following? I wasn't mad when NY was on top. I appreciated it. Same way I appreciated Cali's reign. nikkas just cant give us props no way no how. Even when the truth is in your face. A NY nikka will take credit for anything. LOL.

Peabo Bryson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just a coincidence Future whole style is Atlantasized Max B, frequently uses NY slang popularized by Dipset, uses UBN lingo despite not being a blood etc Sure bruh.
Yeah man... everyone hears Future and is like "Damn this nikka is heavily NY influenced. I cant tell if he is from NY or ATL. The line is so blurry" fukk OUTTA HERE

BUT people hear Desiigner for the first time without knowing his backstory and immediately would think he from ATL.

Why you nikkas wanna argue such blatant shyt I dont know... oh well.

OnlyInCalifornia

Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Gangsta rap started on the east

And 50 took LLs blueprint
Not pac

He was nothing like pac outside of being darkskin wit tattoos

Cali jus desperate since pacs death so they tried to fill pacs void by the way of rappers from another coast

Shut the fukk up you fakkit Yauze :dead:

Please miss us all with the irony of a kid pretending to be a crip online to troll trying to talk shyt on the Westcoast you ol butterball turkey dome having muhfukka.

Look at aboss4readl24's "swag" everyone

15xqvpx.jpg

OnlyInCalifornia

Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
It is true, bytches all over the country think cali nikkas are corny, you're known for being corny we're known for having swag. :manny: NYC has a cultural cool that extends well beyond the Hiphop world, it is what it is

Literally no one thinks people from NYC have 'swag' except you guys lol. You wont find a single poster outside of the Tri-State who is enamored with New York City culture or style.

You guys should really stop living in the 70s and 80s brehs.