Desiigner's "Panda' has charted higher than any solo Future song

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Haven't heard the song or the artist on the radio down here in alabama.
I'll chalk this as a interesting fact, but no real relevance.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Can't stand this goofy ass "black Kramer" fakkit jerking all around with that stupid hair floppin around. I hope he falls off a tall stage trying to hit that Michael Jackson Mortal Kombat combo move. Worst part of this all... NY nikkas saying bando and other southern slang. It's awful. It would be like ATL nikkas all of a sudden saying "Yo word is bond son".. Do you know how STUPID that would sound? I don't mind NY nikkas flowing over south beats....thats whats popular... but dead the choppa and bando talk please.

called him black Kramer.

:mjlol:

Show me a bamma ass southern nikka on NY's dikk. You can't. But I can show you a "spread love its the Brooklyn way" NY ass nikka on the south's dikk.

Basic math "fam"

the names Lil Wayne and Dipset come to mind.

Just a coincidence Future whole style is Atlantasized Max B, frequently uses NY slang popularized by Dipset, uses UBN lingo despite not being a blood etc Sure bruh.

also, Freebandz logo, calling themselves taliban etc..influence is there, its no coincidence.

:manny:

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
not even a future fan but that track should have been big. wtf these labels doing?
if he didnt have had that nation of islam brother giving thanks to allah in the beginging of the song it wouldve scorched the charts :troll:

Peabo Bryson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The irony of NY nikkas proudly claiming UBN. If I was a Cali nikka I'd be hella flattered right now.

I guess NY wins because you invented hip hop?

Why do you guys get so mad that I say NY is on the souths dikk? Have you turned on your local radio or heard what kind of mixtapes are bumpin out of whips down Nostrand?
:russ:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
thats a shame because that song is not listenable in full
I don't really fukk with Future or these non lyric having 'mc's but you in the car or have a nice system at home bump this Panda shyt and its fire.

Same shyt as fukk up some commas bunch of lyrics you can't really understand, dope beat dope hook

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The irony of NY nikkas proudly claiming UBN. If I was a Cali nikka I'd be hella flattered right now.

I guess NY wins because you invented hip hop?

Why do you guys get so mad that I say NY is on the souths dikk? Have you turned on your local radio or heard what kind of mixtapes are bumpin out of whips down Nostrand?
:russ:
You said we were copying your slang, I called you on it, you had no retort. Now you using NY & Bay area slang in this very post and moving goal posts :mjlol:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
and he aint gettng 1/5th of what Future gets for a show

numbers lie sometimes :manny:

This. Not even a future Stan but I can respect the lane he's made for himself. Until desiigner puts an actual album out all these billboard stats are irrelevant. He's having his 15 min for the Kanye plug...THATS IT

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly if Future was smart he would capitolize off this and get on the remix but it's too late. Now Ye is going to get the hype off it and rightfully deserved since Ye accelerated the song blowing up by putting it on "Pablo". Yes I will admit his sound is future influenced but his Bars are not. He's basically a more lyrical future minus the autotune. LOL @ "Panda" organically blowing up like "Hot N!gga" two years ago. Very happy for the young brooklyn kat. I mean it entered the chart at #96 and two months later it's crawled all the way to #14 and climbing fast.

If they drop a video this could hit Top 5 easy. I love the song because the beat just bumps so hard and you know what Desiigner was very creative on the track with all the gun sound effects and his unique rapid fast Bone Thugs like flow where you can't even understand what he's saying, lol. I think Krazyie Bone would be good for the remix as well. But I love the record. Now everyone in there momma is hopping on the beat. I think Summer time is perfect for a song like this.

U sucked Designers dikk your entire post, I mean the entire post u sucked him off man. Really dude ? Take that fraud ass nikkas dikk out ya mouth.

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
Yeah man... everyone hears Future and is like "Damn this nikka is heavily NY influenced. I cant tell if he is from NY or ATL. The line is so blurry" fukk OUTTA HERE

BUT people hear Desiigner for the first time without knowing his backstory and immediately would think he from ATL.

Why you nikkas wanna argue such blatant shyt I dont know... oh well.

The guy just posted a dam cover art pic of camrons purple reign shyt

And ur talking about arguing a blatant point smh

Irony of these nikkas