Desiigner's "Panda' has charted higher than any solo Future song

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly if Future was smart he would capitolize off this and get on the remix but it's too late. Now Ye is going to get the hype off it and rightfully deserved since Ye accelerated the song blowing up by putting it on "Pablo". Yes I will admit his sound is future influenced but his Bars are not. He's basically a more lyrical future minus the autotune. LOL @ "Panda" organically blowing up like "Hot N!gga" two years ago. Very happy for the young brooklyn kat. I mean it entered the chart at #96 and two months later it's crawled all the way to #14 and climbing fast.

If they drop a video this could hit Top 5 easy. I love the song because the beat just bumps so hard and you know what Desiigner was very creative on the track with all the gun sound effects and his unique rapid fast Bone Thugs like flow where you can't even understand what he's saying, lol. I think Krazyie Bone would be good for the remix as well. But I love the record. Now everyone in there momma is hopping on the beat. I think Summer time is perfect for a song like this.
:what: you nikkas are something else

:pachaha:

:mindblown:

:stopitslime:

:lolbron:

:yeshrug:

Peabo Bryson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't stand this goofy ass "black Kramer" fakkit jerking all around with that stupid hair floppin around. I hope he falls off a tall stage trying to hit that Michael Jackson Mortal Kombat combo move. Worst part of this all... NY nikkas saying bando and other southern slang. It's awful. It would be like ATL nikkas all of a sudden saying "Yo word is bond son".. Do you know how STUPID that would sound? I don't mind NY nikkas flowing over south beats....thats whats popular... but dead the choppa and bando talk please.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't stand this goofy ass "black Kramer" fakkit jerking all around with that stupid hair floppin around. I hope he falls off a tall stage trying to hit that Michael Jackson Mortal Kombat combo move. Worst part of this all... NY nikkas saying bando and other southern slang. It's awful. It would be like ATL nikkas all of a sudden saying "Yo word is bond son".. Do you know how STUPID that would sound? I don't mind NY nikkas flowing over south beats....thats whats popular... but dead the choppa and bando talk please.
:rudy: Nobody speaks like that in NY & Future uses NY slang ALL THE TIME, as do Thug & Wayne.

Last edited:

Peabo Bryson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL have you heard Desiigner talk in interviews? He tries to talk with more of a southern accent and he uses bando and choppa in his lyrics.

Show me where it's the wave for southern nikkas talking like "word life god, yo do me a brolic solid fam"... and you won't be able to show me.

However, I could post quite a hefty amount of NY nikkas going IN with words like bando, trap, talkin bout sippin lean, etc.

Show me a bamma ass southern nikka on NY's dikk. You can't. But I can show you a "spread love its the Brooklyn way" NY ass nikka on the south's dikk.

Basic math "fam"

:rudy: Nobody speaks like that in NY & Future uses NY slang ALL THE TIME, as do Thug & Wayne.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is what happens when you're a rapper and the only thing you have going for you is a studio manufactured sound. Its karma though I mean look how future jacked and treated T pain

Peabo Bryson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And one more thing.... somebody slap the shyt outta the nikka that said nobody in NY says "word is bond" or "son".. I was just there last week and heard a nikka say word is bond. Ive never been down south and heard that. Ever. Yet I can go to NY and hear nikkas talkin bout juugin and finessin. FOH

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL have you heard Desiigner talk in interviews? He tries to talk with more of a southern accent and he uses bando and choppa in his lyrics.
I was talkin about music and so were you, stop moving the goal posts. You lost for watching a Designer interview

Show me where it's the wave for southern nikkas talking like "word life god, yo do me a brolic solid fam"... and you won't be able to show me.
No one talks like that in NY.

However, I could post quite a hefty amount of NY nikkas going IN with words like bando, trap, talkin bout sippin lean, etc.
I can show you a ton of southern rappers talkin about goonies, slime, european designers & whips etc sipping lean or syrup as it was originally called started in Philly btw

Show me a bamma ass southern nikka on NY's dikk. You can't. But I can show you a "spread love its the Brooklyn way" NY ass nikka on the south's dikk.
Try the highest selling southern artist of this generation, J cole.

Basic math "fam"

You're done.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
This is what happens when you're a rapper and the only thing you have going for you is a studio manufactured sound. Its karma though I mean look how future jacked and treated T pain

Future jacked T-Pain how? Get the fukk outta here with this bullshyt, Future sounds nothing like T-Pain apart from the auto-tune. I thought Designer WAS Future for weeks, I'm not even a Future fan like that but duke needs to get at Kanye for funding his clone.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:ehh: That would be true if future didn't create this lane and other lanes also. He makes music nothing like t pain. Pain voice was full autotune. Future never tries to go full autotune ever.

And it's not karma cause future has the streets on lock dude will fade away by the summer

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Basic math "fam"
:umad:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Future jacked T-Pain how? Get the fukk outta here with this bullshyt, Future sounds nothing like T-Pain apart from the auto-tune. I thought Designer WAS Future for weeks, I'm not even a Future fan like that but duke needs to get at Kanye for funding his clone.
:mjlol: you just proved my point

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
people keep sayin that because its on kanyes album is the only reason why its so high... so where are kanyes pablo tracks on the billboard hot 100? :francis:

im a big future stan brehs but i cant deny it... panda is that wave right now :wow:

Peabo Bryson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're done.
You're a nerd. fukk outta here.

And J-Cole a lame. He dont represent the south. Hell... we damn near dont consider Virginia as part of the south. Aint he from somewhere around there? You reached with that one.

freetroit

Banned
Daps

:laff::laff: