Desiigner's "Panda' has charted higher than any solo Future song

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
This is lowkey sad AF.

Blah Future more than the other cat for that. Desiigner is this year's Trinidad James (probably) but Future has some kind of staying power but him feeding the streets was/is a gift and curse because you cant distinguish between a mixtape, buzz single or official release.

one really dope album, a mixtape and beef with Ciara shoulda been enough for him to get crazy sales off of but dude put out like 20 tape tapes in the last 2 years. I'd rather make my own playlist with the best shyt because it all fukkin sounds the same after a while with his fukkin mumbling

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
In typical NYC fashion they will shyt on something when others do it but when a person from their area does it, GOAT!!

Happened with Gangsta rap.

Happened with the Down South style of music. Laffy Taffy and Chain Hang Low...all those were lame as fukk but watch out for Jason Fox!

Tupac was a lame, a fake, and corny. 50 Cent comes out as a clone and he's the hardest.

So I am not surprised that after clowning Future and auto tune rappers that we see Desiigner getting pushed

wavycam

Pro
Daps
Zombie Walk bangs I didn't like Panda but I'll give Desiigner a chance

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
In typical NYC fashion they will shyt on something when others do it but when a person from their area does it, GOAT!!

Happened with the Down South style of music. Laffy Taffy and Chain Hang Low...all those were lame as fukk but watch out for Jason Fox!

Tupac was a lame, a fake, and corny. 50 Cent comes out as a clone and he's the hardest.

So I am not surprised that after clowning Future and auto tune rappers that we see Desiigner getting pushed

50 cent copied LL

Daps
Reppin
SouthsideQueens

Gangsta rap started on the east

And 50 took LLs blueprint
Not pac

He was nothing like pac outside of being darkskin wit tattoos

Cali jus desperate since pacs death so they tried to fill pacs void by the way of rappers from another coast

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

New Yorker's have a natural swagger that just makes shyt doper when we do it. Kind of how yall took the Bay's sound and made it pop in a way they couldn't.

No one is building up this dude to be anything tho, we just like the song, dry ya eyes b

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
V5Ek6nf.gif

Is it my eyes or is that gif getting more sped up after every loop:dwillhuh:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps

PAC from NY. You sound bitter.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Honestly if Future was smart he would capitolize off this and get on the remix but it's too late. Now Ye is going to get the hype off it and rightfully deserved since Ye accelerated the song blowing up by putting it on "Pablo". Yes I will admit his sound is future influenced but his Bars are not. He's basically a more lyrical future minus the autotune. LOL @ "Panda" organically blowing up like "Hot N!gga" two years ago. Very happy for the young brooklyn kat. I mean it entered the chart at #96 and two months later it's crawled all the way to #14 and climbing fast.

If they drop a video this could hit Top 5 easy. I love the song because the beat just bumps so hard and you know what Desiigner was very creative on the track with all the gun sound effects and his unique rapid fast Bone Thugs like flow where you can't even understand what he's saying, lol. I think Krazyie Bone would be good for the remix as well. But I love the record. Now everyone in there momma is hopping on the beat. I think Summer time is perfect for a song like this.

Last edited: