Desiigner Nike trying to steal NYC's Jellyfam Future Success?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Add a little depth to this reply my guy.

He has trademarked it?

He said such when Vice did a piece on him. I don't think he's worried necessarily about Cam signing off because that whole clique is tight. As sketchy as it looks, Cam ain't been one to have money issues. They probably figured "let's have the guy who actually knows how to deal with this hold this til Isaiah and Ja can figure it out themselves"

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Excuse my naivety but what exactly is jelly fam
It's a high school basketball collective headed by Isaiah Washington (4 star, NY Mr. Basketball, ESPN Top 100 Recruit, Minnesota commit), he's from Harlem and several elite prospects from the NY/NJ area rep this collective. The signature move is the finger roll which they call a jelly. These kids are talented and flashy, they shut down street ball tournaments, have kids mobbing them, have gone viral, features on VICE and BR, NBA players show love.

Basically as teenagers they created a super marketable, cultural, grassroots brand without selling nothing. Nike has been all over it for at least the past two years.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
It's a high school basketball collective headed by Isaiah Washington (4 star, NY Mr. Basketball, ESPN Top 100 Recruit, Minnesota commit), he's from Harlem and several elite prospects from the NY/NJ area rep this collective. The signature move is the finger roll which they call a jelly. These kids are talented and flashy, they shut down street ball tournaments, have kids mobbing them, have gone viral, NBA players show love.

Basically as teenagers they created a super marketable, cultural, grassroots brand. Nike has been all over it for at least the past two years.
That clip everyone saw at Dyckman with D'angelo, it was like that the week before for JellyFam and only one of them played (Jahvon Quinerly, AZ recruit)

I'm in Harlem right now for Dyckman semis and these kids here are staying just to see Ja.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theyre apparently not named JellyFam PG1s, thats just websites dubbing it that because of the similarities. I dont think Nike would be that brazen, especially since a trademark does exist.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
He said such when Vice did a piece on him. I don't think he's worried necessarily about Cam signing off because that whole clique is tight. As sketchy as it looks, Cam ain't been one to have money issues. They probably figured "let's have the guy who actually knows how to deal with this hold this til Isaiah and Ja can figure it out themselves"

Good looks on the info.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
That clip everyone saw at Dyckman with D'angelo, it was like that the week before for JellyFam and only one of them played (Jahvon Quinerly, AZ recruit)

I'm in Harlem right now for Dyckman semis and these kids here are staying just to see Ja.
Yeah my boy do photography sometimes for the events. He told me kids in the projects across the street went to the roof to watch. I be out there sometimes.

Jah is nasty last time I saw him the boy 360 jelly'd around a nikka at the Rucker, shut that shyt down :whew:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yes. This is the beginning of the end for Nike.

There is only basketball. And BBB and this Jelly random kid (no clue who this is) will mean the end of Nike.

Yup.

Totally, the end.

:gucci:

But this is how it starts.... With a fever and a rage, that turns good men, Cruel..... :troll:

-Martha.... :MarvelPac:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Yeah my boy do photography sometimes for the events. He told me kids in the projects across the street went to the roof to watch. I be out there sometimes.

Jah is nasty last time I saw him the boy 360 jelly'd around a nikka at the Rucker, shut that shyt down :whew:
If he wasn't a midget I'd think he'd make it to a bigger college but either way a good mid major will scoop him up

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
If he wasn't a midget I'd think he'd make it to a bigger college but either way a good mid major will scoop him up
I was talking about Jahvon breh. He going to Arizona and I think Naz Reid will join him there.

Jaquaye yeah he's short right now I see he only has an offer from Monmouth but I could see him at Seton Hall, Manhattan, Iona, Rutgers, Fordham somewhere like that.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I was talking about Jahvon breh. He going to Arizona and I think Naz Reid will join him there.

Jaquaye yeah he's short right now I see he only has an offer from Monmouth but I could see him at Seton Hall, Manhattan, Iona, Rutgers, Fordham somewhere like that.
I read he got a few more schools interested like Boston U and Kent State. Selfishly I'd like to see him at BU with coach Jones.

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Video?