Desiigner Nike trying to steal NYC's Jellyfam Future Success?

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
These dudes letting NY basketball down :scust:
They not all from NY and none of them was sure fire pros, some cool top 100 recruits. Isaiah is only about 6’1, has below the rim athleticism, and can’t shoot. They made their wave in high school and the streets.

Hami and Kemba made us proud at All-Star weekend :mjcry:

Last edited:

Tim2520

Staying Alive
Daps
Reppin
Nyc
They not all from NY and none of them was sure fire pros, some cool top 100 recruits. Isaiah is only about 6’1, has below the rim athleticism, and can’t shoot. They made their wave in high school and the streets.

Hami and Kemba made us proud at All-Star weekend :mjcry:

Facts I never thought Isaiah or Jahvon Quinerly we're NBA players. I always felt that if things work out right they can be top-level overseas Pros, which is still a big accomplishment and very lucrative.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s crazy how Jelly Fam went to college to pursue hoop dreams and couldn’t profit off their brand at its peak:wow:

meanwhile TJass been eating off the online layup wave they created :banderas:

I hope at least one of them make it to the NBA :manny:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
It’s crazy how Jelly Fam went to college to pursue hoop dreams and couldn’t profit off their brand at its peak:wow:

meanwhile TJass been eating off the online layup wave they created :banderas:

I hope at least one of them make it to the NBA :manny:
If if wasn’t for bytch ass amateurism rules they could have been selling and modeling gear and could have partnered with Nike as high schoolers