Desiigner Nike trying to steal NYC's Jellyfam Future Success?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My mans just told me Cam trademarked JellyFam :ld: :hubie:

Screenshot_2017-08-18-19-16-45.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nike stealing from muthafukkas...:scust: then turn around and act all innocent when they got caught these big lying sonofabytches

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
My mans just told me Cam trademarked JellyFam :ld: :hubie:

Smfh forgot Cam did that shyt. About to find his reasoning behind it again. He got plenty of static when that news was dropped, especially in Harlem where Isaiah is from.

Ja'quaye is Juelz lil' nephew. Could had did it for them, and sell it back to him after NCAA is over.

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smfh forgot Cam did that shyt. About to find his reasoning behind it again. He got plenty of static when that news was dropped, especially in Harlem where Harlem is from.

Ja'quaye is Juelz lil' nephew. Could had did it for them, and sell it back to him after NCAA is over.

They're all be risking NCAA eligibility by profiting from Jellyfam but it still doesn't make sense for Cam to do it. Isaiah's parents should have trademarked it. Jellyfam has fans globally and could have been moving shirts and other merch. If they dropped the ball they're going to have to hold the L and learn from the experience.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Smfh forgot Cam did that shyt. About to find his reasoning behind it again. He got plenty of static when that news was dropped, especially in Harlem where Harlem is from.

That's why it's under his name.

Isaiah and Ja the co-founders, so they ain't been stressing over that. Isaiah especially been doing shyt by the book this summer. Woulda thought Twin (Ja's pops) woulda trademarked it.