• No

Votes: 34 75.6%

• Total voters

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
fukking flowers is a investment move????

Tulip mania (Dutch: tulpenmanie) was a period during the Dutch Golden Age when contract prices for some bulbs of the recently introduced and fashionable tulip reached extraordinarily high levels. The major acceleration started in 1634 and then dramatically collapsed in February 1637. It is generally considered to have been the first recorded speculative bubble or asset bubble in history.[2] In many ways, the tulip mania was more of a then-unknown socio-economic phenomenon than a significant economic crisis. It had no critical influence on the prosperity of the Dutch Republic, which was one of the world's leading economic and financial powers in the 17th century, with the highest per capita income in the world from about 1600 to about 1720.[3][4] The term tulip mania is now often used metaphorically to refer to any large economic bubble when asset prices deviate from intrinsic values.[5][6]

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Tulip mania (Dutch: tulpenmanie) was a period during the Dutch Golden Age when contract prices for some bulbs of the recently introduced and fashionable tulip reached extraordinarily high levels. The major acceleration started in 1634 and then dramatically collapsed in February 1637. It is generally considered to have been the first recorded speculative bubble or asset bubble in history.[2] In many ways, the tulip mania was more of a then-unknown socio-economic phenomenon than a significant economic crisis. It had no critical influence on the prosperity of the Dutch Republic, which was one of the world's leading economic and financial powers in the 17th century, with the highest per capita income in the world from about 1600 to about 1720.[3][4] The term tulip mania is now often used metaphorically to refer to any large economic bubble when asset prices deviate from intrinsic values.[5][6]

The more ya know

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps

Damn, sis, thanks for the lesson! I’m gonna use this! Where is that “the more you know” gif? :salute:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The stupidest shyt you'll ever hear.
And watch the dumbest muthafukkaz repeat this shyt all day on social media

Damn breh am i really that old when i start to believe someone is paying celebs money to keep the masses dumb as fukk with statements like this? Like they want to stop all the EYL rental property gurus from buying up land. A luxury bag will never be more essential than a place to live

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Bro everything is a business when you look at it.
There's nothing free on this earth, so if you analyze anything, it's a business.

What I meant was... the regular joe blow nowaday is more business minded when it comes to buying a home.
"Can I flip this"..."can I rent this out"

Instead of it just being "I need a place to fukking live"

The government, banks, were always on that type of time, but ow the regular joe blow is more concerned wit profit than "hey... people need shelter"
"Hey, I need shelter"
So it was fine when people got rich off it and when rich people did it.... but when the avg joe trying to get rich doing it, now it's wrong?

No... The problem is not the avg joe.. It's corpos buying up single family homes and then renting them out by the THOUSANDS. Billy with his own house who's mom died and left him a second home, isn't the problem cause he wants to rent one instead of selling

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Notice every handbag in that photo is a Hermes Birkin bag (There may be a Kelly also in the photo). The Birkin has beat the S&P 500 for over 30 years. Hermes only sells them to people who already own one. They don't give away any to celebrities (Jane Birkin and Grace Kelly may have been exceptions), they too have to purchase em. So if you want one, you have to buy a used one and send it back for certification or refurbishing, to get put on the list. Not necessarily a "Safe" investment long term but, 35 years puts it well beyond comparisons to crypto, beanie babies, or tulips.

:russ:Indeed.

Moments like this remind me why I love this site

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Damn breh am i really that old when i start to believe someone is paying celebs money to keep the masses dumb as fukk with statements like this? Like they want to stop all the EYL rental property gurus from buying up land. A luxury bag will never be more essential than a place to live
That’s exactly what is happening. They push the bad info to us purposely

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
They wouldn't dare tolerate that shyt in Georgia where she lives. If you listing to investment advice from Cardo B that's on you
It’s possible because of the courts process and the pandemic back up of court cases

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Decadent veil

are negros gonna learn from The DJ Envy/EYL/HIM500 mess(es)

Or still listen to trickster archetypical jesters
True but this also applies to nikkas blindly pushing "just buy real estate" with 0 nuance, especially when Envy is in hot water for scamming naive nikkas trying to get into real estate

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Preciate it breh....I sell art as a full time job/career. Once the NOMA acquired my artpiece that raised my portfolio tremendously. Esp if I die suddenly the price jumps up.
I collect concert posters. Just as a hobby and the pieces look great on the walls; always get compliments. An artist I was a fan of just passed away unfortunately, RIP, and I’ve noticed a few pieces increased.

I do plan to transition into fine art pieces as my money grows, but I’ll stick for now. I’ll say this though, it’s always crazy going to folks houses with real money and you see the artwork they have up lol.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IDK :pachaha: real estate market is looking crazy right now if you own a home outright or any properties aint no way you not making money off it..:dead:
when and or if the RE market crashes then it'll be a different story :lupe:
Except it's not a different story, it is the story

It's easy to say all this "just buy real estate" shyt when everything is doing good but what about when an unexpected pandemic hits and no one can pay you rent and you're bleeding money? Can you stay afloat if another 2008 happens? Or do you need to sell all that shyt before you end up with nothing?

It's not as binary as nikkas are trying to make it

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I collect concert posters. Just as a hobby and the pieces look great on the walls; always get compliments. An artist I was a fan of just passed away unfortunately, RIP, and I’ve noticed a few pieces increased.

I do plan to transition into fine art pieces as my money grows, but I’ll stick for now. I’ll say this though, it’s always crazy going to folks houses with real money and you see the artwork they have up lol.
Who the artist? I wanna view my people's work esp if they black.

Yep. My art dealer house has original Aaron Douglas, Elizabeth Catlett and Jacob Lawrence's. She also has 3 Basquiat drawings.

Breh...SHE HAS YARD SCULPTURE!!!!:damn: