Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I never said don't try my overall point is if nikkas are gonna talk about real estate they need to tell the whole story

It's like rappers that talk about the benefits of trapping street shyt but have no songs about being in prison

:dahell: ok breh you are welcome to lay it out for the class bruh :mjgrin: I just made my point about trying to own an appreciating asset. that's all. I aint trying to fight with you.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: ok breh you are welcome to lay it out for the class bruh :mjgrin: I just made my point about trying to own an appreciating asset. that's all. I aint trying to fight with you.
I ain't fighting either:manny:

My very first post in here says if you can afford land/real estate go for it:manny:

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dope stuff. Congrats. Happy when a coli member makes it. Appreciate the links

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Ya'll gotta understand that those
bags are like non bust down rolex's
UKVu0t8.gif

Last edited:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
If she has legitimate Birkins and high end designer pieces then some can retain value and go up slightly if highly coveted.

Idk how all these bytches got Birkin when they were only made for people who were spending major major money at hermes/Louie. Limited production and select clientele type shyt

But lets be real Land doesnt depreciate Bardi
You’re not going to run across very many women with authentic birkins. It’s still very exclusive

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Did say cheese actually look at the video

She basically said i prefer to have a good birkin bag than deal with rental properties…

Renting out nowadays is painful because majority of people today are bad tenants and don’t have money for rent, but for damn sure for trips, new iPhones, etc..

MY TAKE AWAY FROM THE VIDEOS, IS THE FACT HER AND OFFSET HASNT BOUGHT A HOUSE AND JUST RENTING

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The same bag with a price increase that has more than doubled (the average cost in 2006 was $1,500 and now is around $3,800). Owning a designer bag has become increasingly inaccessible

I had to read this back 3 times. What are you saying here :wtf: . I hope it’s not ‘ROI on a handbag is $2300 over 17 years’

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you want to know a black artist in the concert poster scene check out jermaine rogers; he’s not dead.

I’ve bout a few Emek’s pieces. Hes the dude responsible for a lot of Badu’s artwork. He’s not black but his work is dope. He does the Coachella prints.

That’s wild in regards to ur dealers house. I’ve been to a few homes that have original Warhols, Harings, Basquiat and other paintings that I recognize but don’t know the artists who did them.
Nikka said Jermaine :ohhh::russ:i didn't know he was that well known

You in Houston?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
This...

And this is basically the strongest point of how dumb she is.

We have turned buying property as a business.
But at the very essence, it's a place you and your family always to live. That's it's value. It's shelter. It's land raise animals and grow food.
It just so happens other people like shelter too, and you can sell it to them for a profit.

A bag is a fukking bag.
If tomorrow they say Hermes is founded by nazis or all Picassos are trash. You're fukked.
You can't eat a Picasso. You can burn it for warmth tho
Owning a house doesn’t have to be a business though. But one house and live there forever. :heh: