“Designer bags are a better investment that real estate”- Cardi B

Does she have a point

• Yes

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • No

Votes: 34 75.6%

• Total voters

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
If she has legitimate Birkins and high end designer pieces then some can retain value and go up slightly if highly coveted.

Idk how all these bytches got Birkin when they were only made for people who were spending major major money at hermes/Louie. Limited production and select clientele type shyt

But lets be real Land doesnt depreciate Bardi

mag357

Superstar
Daps
You're not reading and I'm not about to be repeating myself:mjlol:

Just because real estate is a good investment doesn't mean everyone is in the position to invest in the way that you're speaking. Even the people we see as "rich" That's why I mentioned Ted Turner, who has countries worth of land

Why can't you answer why land ever gets sold? You won't even acknowledge the volatility of real estate, which is exactly why nikkas get finessed and lose everything. Holding on to that "...ya see people NEED land" shyt without nuance to their particular situation

And again y'all in here straight up ignoring shyt because you don't like Cardi

Cardi has both so what are we talking about?
Omg bro.. it gets sold because it increases in value like nothing else and people like making a profit.
That seems like something that I shouldn't have to say.

There is no nuance to the fact that no matter how volatile the market is, people always need property and will always buy property.

If you won the lottery tomorrow. And u hired a muthafukka to manage your money. He is going to direct you to the best real estate investments. Not the birkin bag store.

I am sadly a cardi b fan....smh

And you are helping me make my point.
Because she has both bags and property, but is mismanaging the important one. She's giving people bad information.
Stupid people who follow whatever celebrities say.

I appreciate the conversation tho bro. I wasnt intentionally not answering your questions

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
She actually right in a sense. Squatters be gaming the system something serious but we STILL can't get property back to a respectable amount.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You can say that about any product. Nikka you can say that about real estate:mjlol:

IDK :pachaha: real estate market is looking crazy right now if you own a home outright or any properties aint no way you not making money off it..:dead:
when and or if the RE market crashes then it'll be a different story :lupe:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
The game is to be sold, not told.

Designer bags are a better hustle to flip.

The same bag with a price increase that has more than doubled (the average cost in 2006 was $1,500 and now is around $3,800). Owning a designer bag has become increasingly inaccessible

Luxury Bags: Does the Cost Reflect the Quality?

The smart way is to buy these bags from a third party source, flip the price high and sell on sites like Ebay, Shopify, Craigslist etc

Supply and demand will never go out of style
Nobody wants a used bag

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
That's actually pretty cool.
Apparently you are Just in to artwork.
So this isn't necessarily about the money. Am I correct?
Preciate it breh....I sell art as a full time job/career. Once the NOMA acquired my artpiece that raised my portfolio tremendously. Esp if I die suddenly the price jumps up.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
On another note, kats in here speaking about investing in land is precisely what's wrong with America.

I'm all for getting bank, but investing in a necessity when most people in the country can't even afford to own that same necessity is wild. nikkas will straight sit on it, too, which is even more fukked.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Nobody wants a used bag
Then investing in bags is a bad idea. It's a wearable accessory so it makes sense for Cardi to invest in fine art vs bags. I wish I can talk to her personally. But rappers don't invest in art when alot of them are artists themselves. Pastor Troy can draw his ass off...same Chamillionaire too. But they not into the art world its weird. Kanye def invests in art..but Ye is an artist tho....idk man. I feel like art is the safest investment for the majority of the tax bracket for blacks.