• Total voters

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikka said Jermaine :ohhh::russ:i didn't know he was that well known

You in Houston?
Lol nah not in Houston. Yeah, Jermaine pieces can go for good prices. Again, these aren’t worth anywhere near the amount for ‘standard art pieces’ but it’s a little niche community that seems to be growing.

I just collect for fun cause I love music, art and dates… didn’t even realize these grow in value lol. Just plan to keep the inventory growing and pass it to my kids.

Jermaine did the original Afro-Punk poster, the red/white one with the rabbits and Mos def on the bill

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
this hoe use 2 sell p*ssy. imagine anyone listening to her financial advice even if its 100 :russ:

That’s exactly what is happening. They push the bad info to us purposely

Except it's not a different story, it is the story

It's easy to say all this "just buy real estate" shyt when everything is doing good but what about when an unexpected pandemic hits and no one can pay you rent and you're bleeding money? Can you stay afloat if another 2008 happens? Or do you need to sell all that shyt before you end up with nothing?

It's not as binary as nikkas are trying to make it

She still trying to prove shes actually intelligent? Put it in a rhyme or we dont wanna hear it:mjlol:

:usure: Idk know about yall strippers, but uptown/ bx be about that guap. I know one selling plates rn. They get it however.

Cardi's advice isn't 'bad', its just tailored toward particular audience: those who cant invest in RE, those getting fast money, etc.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
:usure: Idk know about yall strippers, but uptown/ bx be about that guap. I know one selling plates rn. They get it however.

Cardi's advice isn't 'bad', its just tailored toward particular audience: those who cant invest in RE, those getting fast money, etc.

Yea I been out to queens. she got 7 dollars when I was there :mjlol:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

Right, but what is most of her audience comprised of? Lol That was my point. The ppl who follow her will get themselves in trouble trying to access a bag or two instead of property.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Right, but what is most of her audience comprised of? Lol That was my point. The ppl who follow her will get themselves in trouble trying to access a bag or two instead of property.
I actually see it the opposite. You can't invest in property with bad/ no credit, but you can certainly buy a few bags if you got fast money coming in (scamming, stripping).

This advice is not for people with 401k's. :mjlol: