Votes: 34 75.6%

• Total voters

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
amazing how many people that rent properties out complain about the shyt, but here we are with them just sitting on all these properties that they could just sell at a fair price so more people become homeowners.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This...

And this is basically the strongest point of how dumb she is.

We have turned buying property as a business.
But at the very essence, it's a place you and your family always to live. That's it's value. It's shelter. It's land raise animals and grow food.
It just so happens other people like shelter too, and you can sell it to them for a profit.

A bag is a fukking bag.
If tomorrow they say Hermes is founded by nazis or all Picassos are trash. You're fukked.
You can't eat a Picasso. You can burn it for warmth tho
"We have turned"

When in US history has buying and selling of land NOT been for profit? We've had rich landowners "leasing" out land to poorer people since before Christ. Nobody turned anything into a business.. It was ALWAYS a business

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Yes you can

Is land possibly the most valuable asset on earth? Of course it is, but that's not the only metric to consider and that's where "just invest in real estate" gets an undeserved pass for finessing nikkas

I keep mentioning lab coat fallacy because nikkas act like real estate isn't volatile. Everyone ain't in a "just buy the land and hold" situation, otherwise no land or properties would ever be sold. The shyt gets sold all the time:mjlol:. It's easy to say if you're Ted Turner, but what if you're just the guy that has 2-3 houses and the market crashes and now you're hemorrhaging cash?

Real estate is subject to volatility and the whims of catastrophe just like anything else in this world that can be bought or sold. That's my point
So from your first line... we are in agreement on the premise of the discussion.
That's all that matters.

Simply, no matter what changes occur.
Ownership of Land is the most important ownership.
Because you NEED it.
Like if you owned a percentage of the world's oxygen.
Nothing can occur to change it's true value.
The fact that there will always be a need is the value.
No matter if you couldn't sell your oxygen at the moment. You yourself need oxygen and other people will eventually need it again too.
Like houses/property/land

If you have money to buy a home, whether to live in, or to bring in some extra income by renting/Airbnb... and you decide to buy a bag. Then you're just not making a wise decision.
This is what we are talking about.

If you already have properties. And you like bags, sneakers, paintings, art etc
And you want to get some things because you like them. And you feel like they hold value well. Then cool.

But telling people buying a purse is a better investment or equivalent to getting involved in real estate is some ignant nikka shyt.
On my mama

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Buying land is never a bad investment and $100,000 can buy a Basquiat or Picasso....

But negroes don't know no better

Cardi can resell all them bags and buy Picasso piece and in 20 yrs she can cash out triple her money

She can buy fine art and made that back much quicker

Jay Z told these negroes with money to invest in art....they do not listen

Not quite. Art is the best investment avail next to land. Businesses flop and brands geaux out of style. Art and kand appreciates like no ones business. Cardi has a home in ATL. I bet you she got trinket bullshyt Art on them walls. But the money she spent on cars and bags she could've had atleast 3 Basquiats.

So does fine art.

I wasnt clear. I want rappers to stop this investing bullshyt in accessories. It's infantile. Jewelry and fukking bags is the main investment profile for rappers and I'm sick of it.

You got all this disposable income and you spend it on clothes and bags and cars and jewels...meanwhile you can actually own artwork from Titian, Warhol, Khalu, Basquiat, Haring, Vand Der Zee and Savage...

It's crazy to me...plus it makes you home look better.

This guy really likes art. :pachaha:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
You're just taking an opportunity to be condescending and flex art knowledge:mjlol:

Jewelry and bags are investment classes too. Rappers are awful at the jewelry part but we're acting like Rolex and all these other luxury watch brands don't exist and appreciate in value. Are old cacs(the reason anything we've becoms expensive) infantile for investing in these same watches and bags? Or is it just them dumbass rappers? :mjpls:

And how do you know who owns what? Cardi could have a room with all those artists on her wall and you wouldn't even know it:dead:

How is your precious art not also "accessories"?
Naw I'm not flexing...I'm making a very valid point.

Plus you can actually invest via shares on beacoup expensive pieces.

Cardi doesn't and if Cardi does have all those artists she would flaunt it like she does them bags.

White men invest in art as much as trinkets and jewels...so moot point breh.

I believe I seen the piece of Picasso the one with Harlots bathing....it's priceless but you can buy shares on it.

Art can never be an accessory cause they have temples so you can worship these art pieces...called museums.

If you not up on the art game breh..i can teach you.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
"We have turned"

When in US history has buying and selling of land NOT been for profit? We've had rich landowners "leasing" out land to poorer people since before Christ. Nobody turned anything into a business.. It was ALWAYS a business
Bro everything is a business when you look at it.
There's nothing free on this earth, so if you analyze anything, it's a business.

What I meant was... the regular joe blow nowaday is more business minded when it comes to buying a home.
"Can I flip this"..."can I rent this out"

Instead of it just being "I need a place to fukking live"

The government, banks, were always on that type of time, but ow the regular joe blow is more concerned wit profit than "hey... people need shelter"
"Hey, I need shelter"

Last edited:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I wasnt clear. I want rappers to stop this investing bullshyt in accessories. It's infantile. Jewelry and fukking bags is the main investment profile for rappers and I'm sick of it.

You got all this disposable income and you spend it on clothes and bags and cars and jewels...meanwhile you can actually own artwork from Titian, Warhol, Khalu, Basquiat, Haring, Vand Der Zee and Savage...

It's crazy to me...plus it makes you home look better.

I don’t give a fukk what these rappers do. Most these rapping ass nikkas broke for real. I’m sure Cardi ok though

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
I don’t give a fukk what these rappers do. Most these rapping ass nikkas broke for real. I’m sure Cardi ok though
Cardi got bank. But she spending it on her bags and cars and clothes.

I know for a fact Cardi ain't Nan art in her mansion worth as much as them bags and jewels.

Art never falls out of style like them bags. Never.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So from your first line... we are in agreement on the premise of the discussion.
That's all that matters.

Simply, no matter what changes occur.
Ownership of Land is the most important ownership.
Because you NEED it.
Like if you owned a percentage of the world's oxygen.
Nothing can occur to change it's true value.
The fact that there will always be a need is the value.
No matter if you couldn't sell your oxygen at the moment. You yourself need oxygen and other people will eventually need it again too.
Like houses/property/land

If you have money to buy a home, whether to live in, or to bring in some extra income by renting/Airbnb... and you decide to buy a bag. Then you're just not making a wise decision.
This is what we are talking about.

If you already have properties. And you like bags, sneakers, paintings, art etc
And you want to get some things because you like them. And you feel like they hold value well. Then cool.

But telling people buying a purse is a better investment or equivalent to getting involved in real estate is some ignant nikka shyt.
On my mama
You're not reading and I'm not about to be repeating myself:mjlol:

Just because real estate is a good investment doesn't mean everyone is in the position to invest in the way that you're speaking. Even the people we see as "rich" That's why I mentioned Ted Turner, who has countries worth of land

Why can't you answer why land ever gets sold? You won't even acknowledge the volatility of real estate, which is exactly why nikkas get finessed and lose everything. Holding on to that "...ya see people NEED land" shyt without nuance to their particular situation

And again y'all in here straight up ignoring shyt because you don't like Cardi

This is what we are talking about

Cardi has both so what are we talking about?

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Before we go any further.
Because I see more people in here saying cardi is right....

How many people in here own a bag valued at 100k+?

How many people in here own a Picasso?

How many people in here have a sneaker collection worth over 100k+?

And how many people in here own some property?

Because I want to know who's speaking from a place or ignorance (not stupidly) and who's speaking from knowledge and experience?

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
And again y'all in here straight up ignoring shyt because you don't like Cardi
I'm not. I like ol Gal. I'm just saying it's funny to see how much them bags costs and they flex with bags but wont flex with art.

Bags may be a good investment but it's not as good as art investments. That's a fact.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Before we go any further.
Because I see more people in here saying cardi is right....

How many people in here own a bag valued at 100k+?

How many people in here own a Picasso?

How many people in here have a sneaker collection worth over 100k+?

And how many people in here own some property?

Because I want to know who's speaking from a place or ignorance (not stupidly) and who's speaking from knowledge and experience?
I own artwork appraised at $50k but it's in the museum and I can't touch it.