Derek Jeter dumps model Hannah Davis over her growing fame

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if its an insecurity issue maybe he doesn't want his girl to be more famous than him? The other factor is that he then knows the girl is possibly using him to get famous herself

Its gonna be hard for the guy to ever settle down because he clearly gets tired ...the only way he gets married I think is if his wife allows him to date other females while they are married in an unconventional marriage type of way

Dude just seems to get bored or is extremely picky. He has the luxury to be able to change women like boxer briefs so I can't really blame him. Personally I couldn't live that kind of life no matter how much $ I had.

He's enjoying life though. Hard for me to hate. But the amount of hurt nikkaz living through him is :heh:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Because they dislike women?
But it's pretty clear Jeter isn't anti women

Like @No_bammer_weed said

No woman one is bad mouthing Jeter

I do think they have created a narrative around Jeter

Where he calls these women up, they fukk a few times, when they start to catch feelings, he hits them with the :camby: and leaves them with something to remember him by.

I think it's far from that

If I had to guess.... I don't think Jeter is having sex with these women.

There is no other way this transaction will work like this... so well for so long

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
He gives out better parting gifts than the Grammys. He's a real nikka.

k3u3i9.jpg

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Whats even more crazy about all this is that to my knowledge none of his ex broads have ever bad mouthed him, or babbled some expose "My time with Jeter" b.s to a gossip rag. They all stay on the hush. The pump and dump is one thing, but I dont know how he pulls THAT off.
Yeah that's what elevates it to legendary status

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
:what:

I know you're not defending dudes passing around that ratchet ass hoes like it's a spliff

What's with those righteous ass nikkas coming out the woodwork lately.
These were all long term relationships

How are you a man and not understand why Jeter gets applauded for this by other men?

:mindblown:
I understand why you guys are applauding him.

I'm saying STOP applauding him

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But it's pretty clear Jeter isn't anti women

Like @No_bammer_weed said

No woman one is bad mouthing Jeter

I do think they have created a narrative around Jeter

Where he calls these women up, they fukk a few times, when they start to catch feelings, he hits them with the :camby: and leaves them with something to remember him by.

I think it's far from that

If I had to guess.... I don't think Jeter is having sex with these women.

There is no other way this transaction will work like this... so well for so long

No. Jeter seems to be a good guy. But these dudes living through him hate women. It's clear. He's fukking. He's probably just a good guy. I've always been good to the girlfriends I had. They could never bad mouth me. Ever. Now give me more access to cash? Man, I'd be even "nicer". I don't find it that surprising. In addition..he might be extremely up front with them from the beginning. No games. Shows all his cards. Women like that.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These were all long term relationships

I understand why you guys are applauding him.

I'm saying STOP applauding him

He's not beating up women, getting them pregnant and having illegitimate kids (not that we know off). None of the past girlfriends are badmouthing him:manny:

It's like when I used to go to a club, there's a dimes all over the place, all the brehs want some action, and when a breh goes home with one of the girls at the end of the night, other brehs I didn't even know would give me the nod. Men being men.:manny:
Now there's always some other hating ass nikka sitting in the cut just hating on you. I understand that too:yeshrug:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
The Thing with Jeter we admire so much is he's doing things we would do

1. Rich

2. playing sports for over the last 18 years and still pulling in big contracts

3. different women

4. NO KIDS, NO HOODRATS OR OTHER BROADS COME OUT AND BLAST JETER LIKE THESE OTHER DUDES

this nikka lives in new york city and the millions and milllions of p*ssy throwing his way daily and the women he bang has never popped out a kid...

How many black athletes can u name at 40 years old, still playing sports and has no kids and no wife and living life without the hassle of going to court and losing half there money..

Jeter can get married now, i'm pretty sure at 40 years old he has his money situation taken care of, money off to the side in case some broad wants to take half and the whole nine

u got nikkas like cromartie walking around with 9 to 11 kids :snoop:

92603944-antonio-cromartie.jpg