Derek Jeter dumps model Hannah Davis over her growing fame

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I don't get it?

Why do y'all constantly cheer Jeter for this?

Because he sticks to the script. He fukks fly women, we all know this. He hits it then cuts them like coupons. Again, we all know this. He's, if not for anything else, is principled. Come to his crib, drop the cell phones and camera. He's a private guy, a good guy. He doesn't want all that added publicity. So, out with the old, in with the new. He gives out better parting gifts than the Grammys. He's a real nikka. How can you not salute that?

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It doesn't make any one of your lives better.

It makes 0 sense why y'all rush and congratulate him this

because that's how we all think we would be if we were in his spot. that's how all athletes want to be but then they turn into simps and save a whore but jeter stuck to the script.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
the goat

soulja-boy-crying.png

jeter don't love dem hoes
he too rich for his nails to look like he was digging for treasure by hand

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
It doesn't make any one of your lives better.

It makes 0 sense why y'all rush and congratulate him this
b/c everybody imagines themselves being the tough, heartless, cold blooded person Jeter is when it comes to relationships but in reality most of us have shed tears over our women.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if its an insecurity issue maybe he doesn't want his girl to be more famous than him? The other factor is that he then knows the girl is possibly using him to get famous herself

Its gonna be hard for the guy to ever settle down because he clearly gets tired ...the only way he gets married I think is if his wife allows him to date other females while they are married in an unconventional marriage type of way

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Whats even more crazy about all this is that to my knowledge none of his ex broads have ever bad mouthed him, or babbled some expose, "My time with Jeter" b.s ish to a gossip rag, or whateva. They all stay on the hush. Eating it, beating it, and deleting it is one thing, but I dont know how he pulls THAT off.

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
because that's how we all think we would be if we were in his spot. that's how all athletes want to be but then they turn into simps and save a whore but jeter stuck to the script.

Because he sticks to the script. He fukks fly women, we all know this. He hits it then cuts them like coupons. Again, we all know this. He's, if not for anything else, is principled. Come to his crib, drop the cell phones and camera. He's a private guy, a good guy. He doesn't want all that added publicity. So, out with the old, in with the new. He gives out better parting gifts than the Grammys. He's a real nikka. How can you not salute that?

b/c everybody imagines themselves being the tough, heartless, cold blooded person Jeter is when it comes to relationships but in reality most of us have shed tears over our women.

I just don't think he is some mythical figure that he made out to be because he has never been married

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
I wonder if its an insecurity issue maybe he doesn't want his girl to be more famous than him?

Hes just an extremely private individual. He wants his cake (fukking supermodels and actresses), and he wants to eat it too (relationships stay anonymous and out of the spotlight). He has succeeded and then some.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
How much longer y'all think Jeter can keep this going? He's verging on :flabbynsick:.

But I guess as long as you got money bytches don't care.