Derek Jeter dumps model Hannah Davis over her growing fame

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

evelyn-antoine.jpg

need I say more ?

Ok... 2 of 3 were in relationships and it didn't work out

The Chad situation... He abused her and she left... She should be commended for that

The dodgers player is marrying the future mother of his child... What's wrong with that?

Whats even more crazy about all this is that to me knowledge none of his ex broads have ever bad mouthed him, or babbled some expose "My time with Jeter" b.s to a gossip rag. They all stay on the hush. The pump and dump is one thing, but I dont know how he pulls THAT off.
The whole situation is very weird

Money and gifts don't stop feelings from being hurt On both sides

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for all you so called pimps and players out there ........please behold a true gentleman Mr Derek Jeter. My dude is never sloppy with it, no need to creep or marry off of weakness. he doesnt argue doesnt chase em and maintains a cool sophisticated vibe.............

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Ok... 2 of 3 were in relationships and it didn't work out

The Chad situation... He abused her and she left... She should be commended for that

The dodgers player is marrying the future mother of his child... What's wrong with that?

The whole situation is very weird

Money and gifts don't stop feelings from being hurt On both sides

:what:

I know you're not defending dudes passing around that ratchet ass hoes like it's a spliff

What's with those righteous ass nikkas coming out the woodwork lately.

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be perfectly honest, sometimes I think Derek Jeter is a time traveler. I think he travels to the future to see who’s the next sexiest chick in the world in about 12-18 months, comes back to the present day and asks her out. Of course that kind of tests Doc Brown’s theories regarding the Space Time Continuum. Like is part of the reason Hannah Davis becoming increasingly famous and in the running for the next cover of the Swimsuit Issue because she’s dating Derek Jeter? If he time traveled before ever fukking her, would she have become famous in the future without him? You always run into these issues when discussing time travel but the point is that Derek Jeter seems to be clairvoyant when it comes to banging chick’s mouths. So why not cut her loose and move on to the next one? Its like how ESPN lets the Erin Andrew’s and Charissa Thompson’s of the world walk because they know they got another one in the pipeline. Really for people like Jeter and ESPN its pretty simple supply and demand. There’s an endless supply of smokes in this world and someone like Jeter or ESPN will always be in the highest of demand. Don’t fukk with that balance and you’ll always have the next hottest smoke.
:ohhh:

Last edited: