Deray Mckesson & 101 other protesters arrested in Baton Rouge..UPDATE: Deray released..:dead: @ pics

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Crooked cops get away with a lot of shyt man and if you don't co-operate with them and tryna go about your business and they not tryna let you...you think
they got the time to tell you "You have the right to remain silent...blah blah blah"???...they can do whatever the fukk they want like turn they cameras off and beat yo ass and take
you to the ER off the books and hold you in jail all day while tellin' you "I do this all the time, been doing this for 30 years"...yeah ok...yeah okay too much "Law & Order" homie...
This doesn't mean anything.
You're just giving examples of people getting away with breaking the law.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kidnapped what the hell are you talking about about like stated believe what you want,

they shouldn't just walk up on people and take them without telling them why...And place them under arrest especially in this situation.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
This doesn't mean anything.
You're just giving examples of people getting away with breaking the law.
It's not breaking the law for a cop to arrest you without reading you your rights. nikkas in here trying to learn you something and you arguing for no reason.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they shouldn't just walk up on people and take them without telling them why...And place them under arrest especially in this situation.

That's not what I said, Miranda has to do with questuonss idiot questions, damn I swear

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not breaking the law for a cop to arrest you without reading you your rights. nikkas in here trying to learn you something and are arguing for no reason.
I've asked for receipts on this.

Until someone clarifies and cites where it's legal for a cop to arrest a civilian without any cause...you're all just talking shyt.

:russell:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
queer? you sound like a cac.

@BmoreGorilla this fellow Jack Ross on the confirmed cac list?

:stopitslime: Stop it fam... I been here a amount of time and my black ass hand was in the post something black and I posted my Cantu... You trying to hard fam... You can't beat him, call him a CAC :mjlol:... Sit your goofy ass down somewhere:russ:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
So.... Out of nowhere they choose only HIM out ALL the protesters to run up and get got?

Are we sure this wasn't planned or orchestrated?

We all know those BLM folks love attention and shyt.

:patrice:
why wouldnt they get him? He has the biggest following out of all of those people there.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Dude it's way too much to post trust me the Miranda warning does not have to be given just because you are arrested not sure where you get abduction

For example if a cop does traffic stop smells marijuana he has probable cause to search he finds drugs arrest are made that's it, he doesn't have to give Miranda warning necessary

You're saying the cases that produce immediate evidence, like drug possession and drunk driving, at no point in processing, Miranda is not read?
All other cases that doesn't produce evidence, Miranda is read?