Deray Mckesson & 101 other protesters arrested in Baton Rouge..UPDATE: Deray released..:dead: @ pics

FSP

Banned
Daps
Um yea that's what I was saying like I stated it is not mandatory in every situation, if an officer has probable cause to arrest he can hook you up never ask you a question therefore doesn't have to read
I was just qualifying it with evidence cuz I'm not a lawyer.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I was just exercising my right to neg you. You trying to prevent me from my colistitutional rights like these cacs :mjpls:

fukk you bytch.... I was just fukkin around... Did think you were talkin about Deray Davis at first :mjlol:

Not sure what this one Deray's angle is yet... sorry for the mini derail fam... I was just being obnoxious :pachaha:

Daps
Because it's law. Check the Supreme Court case of Miranda vs Arizona.

The process of being arrested is step one of the legal proceedings, in theory a police officer cannot arrest you without you breaking the law or they have probable cause to. Your Miranda rights are automatically giving to you during this process. This Is not a debatable topic.

its only given to you if they plan on using anything you say in court. otherwise they dont have to

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:what:

What kind of horse shyt is this?
Receipts? Where are you getting this from?

You think people can just arrest you and it's okay because they don't ask you questions? That's basically abduction.

:mindblown:

Crooked cops get away with a lot of shyt man and if you don't co-operate with them and tryna go about your business and they not tryna let you...you think
they got the time to tell you "You have the right to remain silent...blah blah blah"???...they can do whatever the fukk they want like turn they cameras off and beat yo ass and take
you to the ER off the books and hold you in jail all day while tellin' you "I do this all the time, been doing this for 30 years"...yeah ok...yeah okay too much "Law & Order" homie...