Deray Mckesson & 101 other protesters arrested in Baton Rouge..UPDATE: Deray released..:dead: @ pics

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
If you're guilty on site... DWI, warrants for traffic tickets, etc.....
oh ok. Cases where the evidence is immediate, DWI, warrant, drug possession etc

My nikka caught a tampering with evidence charge, cause the cops said they could hear him "flushing the toilet repeatedly" before he opened the door to let them in.
It's a bullshyt ass case and probably gonna get thrown out but he still sat in jail and had to post his $10,000 bail.
I imagine stuff like "disorderly conduct"/"disturbing the peace" work the same.
"disorderly conduct"/"disturbing the peace" could be viewed as a csae where there's immediate evidence, thus no need to question, so no miranda read. I guess

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
theyre not reading any of those people any rights.
they are just trying to remove them and stress/inconvenience them
lock them up or hold them someplace for a few hours or overnight
if they charge them at all it will be some disturbing the peace type shyt
and their court/local bailbondsman/ some attorneys the city budget
is hoping for some fines or revenue.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
i should've made turkey burgers earlier

It's OK. You can just drop by your local Burger King and let us whip one up for you. :myman:

trukey.PNG

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I've seen lawyers eviscerate prosecution because they found out the client wasn't read their Miranda rights. I'm pretty sure it's law.
You have to be read t hem before you are questioned by the prosecution, not when you are put in cuffs.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I have two degrees, one of which is in criminal justice. It's true, cops only have to read MR if there will be any questioning/interrogating taking place. Other than that they can just put you in cuffs and take you to the station and will tell you why there.

Extremely fukked up in my opinion because someone could easily get dissapeared like that.

Real shyt and no bullshyt at all but if you have more than a 2 misdemeanors but less than 5 would you advice people to stay away from a law degree because you'd be looked at a certain way? I know you would try to tell people to stay away from education but I'm curious or does it depend on the misdemeanors and whether they are violence or drug charges.... I'm asking for a friend :scheme: