Deray Mckesson & 101 other protesters arrested in Baton Rouge..UPDATE: Deray released..:dead: @ pics

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Actually if you are arrested but not asked any questions you don't have to be read your rights but think whatever you want
:what:

What kind of horse shyt is this?
Receipts? Where are you getting this from?

You think people can just arrest you and it's okay because they don't ask you questions? That's basically abduction.

:mindblown:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Oh you don't keep up with active protests in black communities? Why didn't you just say that instead? :flabbynsick:

nikkas you vouch for leading black folks into the gay kingdom lol.... Good luck with that fan.... Bet you a Young Thug fan :scust:

I'll take the Larry Holmes treatment, you jeggings wearing fakkit:mjlol:..... You folks are dishonoring the fathers you never knew

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

What kind of horse shyt is this?
Receipts? Where are you getting this from?

You think people can just arrest you and it's okay because they don't ask you questions? That's basically abduction.

:mindblown:

Dude it's way too much to post trust me the Miranda warning does not have to be given just because you are arrested not sure where you get abduction

For example if a cop does traffic stop smells marijuana he has probable cause to search he finds drugs arrest are made that's it, he doesn't have to give Miranda warning necessary

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've seen lawyers eviscerate prosecution because they found out the client wasn't read their Miranda rights. I'm pretty sure it's law.

It's not mandatory unless questions are asked, you can believe what you want, there are certain situations yes it is necessary but not in every area per se

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You moving the goal posts like
dummies_man.gif
do. You went from being flabby and sick:flabbynsick:nikka, to showing your lack of awareness to now projecting your personal battle with fakkitry. Hold this neg breh. You lawst.

And you're negging posts.... The true symbol of a fakkit... Guess I wasn't too far off

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Question: I was not read my Miranda Rights. Will my case be dismissed?
Answer: Not likely, but possible. It depends on the case, what the issue is and what was garnered after the questioning started. A DUI case, as we may have mentioned in some earlier discussions, Miranda is generally not quite as important because there’s not a lot of evidence taken after the person is put into custody. A murder case, if a person’s in custody and they did not read the Miranda and then during the interrogation [provide] evidence that proves the murder, that might be a case where the case could be dismissed; or, what would happen would be the evidence would be excluded, and then without evidence then the case would have to be dismissed.

FSP

Banned
Daps
It's not mandatory unless questions are asked, you can believe what you want, there are certain situations yes it is necessary but not in every area per se
Quick google search bought up this

Miranda Rights: What Happens If Police Don't 'Read Your Rights' | Nolo.com

When the Miranda Warning Is Required
It doesn't matter whether an interrogation occurs in a jail, at the scene of a crime, on a busy downtown street, or the middle of an open field: If a person is in custody (deprived of his or her freedom of action in any significant way), the police must read the Miranda rights if they want to ask questions and use the answers as evidence at trial.

If someone is not in police custody, however, no Miranda warning is required and anything the person says can be used at trial. Police officers often avoid arresting people—and make it clear to them that they're free to go—precisely so they don't have to give the Miranda warning. Then they can arrest the suspect after getting the incriminating statement they wanted all along.

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
You have to read the suspect their Miranda rights before you interrogate them or they volunteer any information during that car ride once their arrested.

"The circumstances triggering the Miranda safeguards, i.e. Miranda rights, are "custody" and "interrogation". Custody means formal arrest or the deprivation of freedom to an extent associated with formal arrest. Interrogation means explicit questioning or actions that are reasonably likely to elicit an incriminating response."