Denzel Washington’s daughter Olivia is participating in Slave Play

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
People may say "it's just a role" but people's whole life trajectory have changed due to 'just a role, a moment, a conversation.'

Shelley Duvall just died. The Shining was "just a role," but the experience affected her greatly.

Michael K. Williams spoke about how a role affected him.

At some point it's not "just a role."

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
What is it with some gay black men and black women being obsessed with slave roleplay? :what:
Bcuz they both wanna get fukked by white men.

All that privilege they complain about? They secretly admire it and want validation. Look at Don Lemon's quote about white men, and then look who he's married to

It's a bad boy fetish for race.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
It's an extremely popular play that constantly runs. Because a certain demographic is so depraved they find this shyt exhilarating...

They got Jon Snow in this shyt lmao
:dead:
That Hulu show about a feminist wench travelling back in time to lust after a slaving cac that was raping other enslaved Black women and I think one of them was her ancestor :scust:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Let’s see where this goes as a thread :mjgrin:
APr3PRR.gif

The original source :russ:

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I forgot what it's called,but it's based on a book by a Black feminist of course. A lady starts randomly traveling back in time to a plantation that I think her female ancestor was on. She can't stop her p*ssy from being wetter than the Amazon for the massa of the plantation. I think she becomes a house wench because she's so smart and they bond because she's intelligent and plus she's dating a white guy as well in the future. :mjlol:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I didn't even know Denzel had a daughter. :scust:

I saw a documentary about the playwright pop up on my firestick:

Slave Play. Not A Movie. A Play.
Spotlight Documentary

Feature | United States | 79 MINUTES | English | English subtitles
New York, Experimental, Documentary, LGBTQIA+, Politics, Art, Black & African American Diaspora Stories, Expressions of Black Freedom

A self-portrait of playwright Jeremy O. Harris at work as he deconstructs his provocative and Tony-nominated play, Slave Play. This documentary is as bold and daring as Harris himself, offering an unflinching exploration of his creative process and the motivation behind his groundbreaking work.

Slave Play follows three interracial couples who undergo "Antebellum Sexual Performance Therapy" when the black partners no longer feel sexual attraction to their white partners. Harris' unique voice and playful style take center stage as he guides viewers through the development of his boundary-pushing play. The documentary mirrors the play's provocative nature, delving deep into the theory and inspiration behind Harris' creative decisions as both writer and director. Through intimate workshop footage and candid interviews, the film celebrates Harris' unwavering commitment to pushing the boundaries of what's possible on stage.––Dan Hunt

:scust:

Gay mafukkas stay on some bedbuck/bedwench shyt.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps

didnt know u could just find shyt like this

so i skimmed to the endish. I think there's a gay couple that basically breaks up towards the end because they dont fukk with each other during this slave play shyt.

then the final focus is on a black woman and a white man. White man doesnt want to be calling her shyt like negress. She wants him to, talks about wanting that electricity, she thinks about her ancestors watching and knowing shes laying with a demon. She says her ancestors lay with demons too. And that the ancestors just want HER to know shes laying with a demon and theyll be cool with it. And if hes not down for slave play they're probably done

Then he calls her a negress and starts talking racist shyt and they have sex and then he cries.

And she thanks him

the end

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
didnt know u could just find shyt like this

so i skimmed to the endish. I think there's a gay couple that basically breaks up towards the end because they dont fukk with each other during this slave play shyt.

then the final focus is on a black woman and a white man. White man doesnt want to be calling her shyt like negress. She wants him to, talks about wanting that electricity, she thinks about her ancestors watching and knowing shes laying with a demon. She says her ancestors lay with demons too. And that the ancestors just want HER to know shes laying with a demon and theyll be cool with it. And if hes not down for slave play they're probably done

Then he calls her a negress and starts talking racist shyt and they have sex and then he cries.

And she thanks him

the end
tenor.gif