Denzel Washington The Equalizer Thread

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Movie was piff. I don't usually go day 1, but had to see D. The Russian gangster was swagged out, but D's swag was out of this world :noah:

During that scene when D and the Russian was @ the table, the ether he was spittin had a hetero n1gga sittin in the theater like

tumblr_inline_ncadacJg3F1soc2sj.gif

This man still got it. But he cant lose that lil pot belly doe :mjcry:

I liked this movie better than the last bourne movie :wow:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I liked it. It was obviously the set-up for a franchise but the action/fight scenes were well done, the villain was interesting and Denzel killed it as Robert McCall.
I especially liked the almost sociopathic aura Denzel took on when he was killing people. Dude is not all the way sane.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I think he meant shut the fukk up and get ya hating ass out this thread then, as for him he cant wait to go see it
hating ass? Judging by the tone of your post you are problem a millennium baby, I've been a fan of Washington longer than your time on earth part of being a fan is admitting the truth. Its okay to often choose similar roles but equalizer was an uninspired and forgettable choice. And you are going to have to accept that

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
hating ass? Judging by the tone of your post you are problem a millennium baby, I've been a fan of Washington longer than your time on earth part of being a fan is admitting the truth. Its okay to often choose similar roles but equalizer was an uninspired and forgettable choice. And you are going to have to accept that
Accept shytty opinion :mjlol:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Lets talk about how the :flabbynsick:'est denzel ever shyts all over the expendables

The Equalizer is a much better film, but to be fair they're trying to do very different things.

Stallone wants to make movies that are throwbacks to big dumb 80's action films. The scale of the franchise is massive in comparison.

The Equalizer is basically a re-imagining of Taken. Smaller scale, more intimate confrontations.

Stupid punchlines/catchphrases feel at home in The Expendables whereas they'd feel really out of place in The Equalizer.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The Equalizer is a much better film, but to be fair they're trying to do very different things.

Stallone wants to make movies that are throwbacks to big dumb 80's action films. The scale of the franchise is massive in comparison.

The Equalizer is basically a re-imagining of Taken. Smaller scale, more intimate confrontations.

Stupid punchlines/catchphrases feel at home in The Expendables whereas they'd feel really out of place in The Equalizer.
True...i was comparing the quality of action but i hear you

• Dap
Reactions: HHR

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Not going to see this, no interest but I have been so disappointed with Antoine Fuqua choices as a director, when I was 16, and I saw 'Training Day', I swore dude was the one…Has he even done anything decent in 10 years ?

edit, 'Brooklyns Finest' was my shyt too, actually…but thats a 2/15 year average….

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Not going to see this, no interest but I have been so disappointed with Antoine Fuqua choices as a director, when I was 16, and I saw 'Training Day', I swore dude was the one…Has he even done anything decent in 10 years ?

edit, 'Brooklyns Finest' was my shyt too, actually…but thats a 2/15 year average….
So you are indifferent about the film