Denzel Washington The Equalizer Thread

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Seeing this tonight with my girl. Don't expect it to be outstanding, but it could surprise me. Denzel always delivers, so it won't be a waste of money :yeshrug:

I'll let yall know how it is...

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
I'll check out an early showing today. Not expecting much. If it's terrible then I'll walk into Maze Runner again

Interloper

Lurker Extraordinaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 219
but was it good though
For me it was, but I can only speak for me because these types of films are my cup of tea, but I was thoroughly entertained. It's got some problems(pacing, lack of an engaging final confrontation), but if you like films such as, "The Man From Nowhere", "Man On Fire", "Taken" and "Leon: The Professional" or revenge films in general, there should be something in this film that you'll enjoy.

Or, if you're just looking for some ultra-violent ass shyt or an R-Rated superhero origin film, which is what this is and don't let the trailers or anything else tell you otherwise, this film will satisfy you.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
For me it was, but I can only speak for me because these types of films are my cup of tea, but I was thoroughly entertained. It's got some problems(pacing, lack of an engaging final confrontation), but if you like films such as, "The Man From Nowhere", "Man On Fire", "Taken" and "Leon: The Professional" or revenge films in general, there should be something in this film that you'll enjoy.

Or, if you're just looking for some ultra-violent ass shyt or an R-Rated superhero origin film, which is what this is and don't let the trailers or anything else tell you otherwise, this film will satisfy you.
going to see this tomorrow