Denzel Washington The Equalizer Thread

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
hating ass? Judging by the tone of your post you are problem a millennium baby, I've been a fan of Washington longer than your time on earth part of being a fan is admitting the truth. Its okay to often choose similar roles but equalizer was an uninspired and forgettable choice. And you are going to have to accept that

:dead::damn:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
So you are indifferent about the film

Yeah, I see a lot of movies in the theaters, generally 3-4 a month, so I'm not the type who just won't see it in theaters, I'd watch this in a hotel or something for 20 min before I went to sleep…..The flashy action, cheap sentiment, well worn cliches, I just won't enjoy seeing this, Denzel has done so many of these movies. 'Man On Fire', 'Out Of Time', '2 Guns'…..After that Liam Neeson disaster, I should raise the bar a bit, I doubt this is much better then that, and I thought 'Walk Among In the Tombstones' was garbage.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Movie was cool.

My girl loved it but I wasn't "wowed"

My heart was beating during the end scene at Home Depot.

But....it was just too predictable.

Maze Runner >>>

tr2k

All Star
Daps
So the only flaw in the movie is it being TOO predictable

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I see a lot of movies in the theaters, generally 3-4 a month, so I'm not the type who just won't see it in theaters, I'd watch this in a hotel or something for 20 min before I went to sleep…..The flashy action, cheap sentiment, well worn cliches, I just won't enjoy seeing this, Denzel has done so many of these movies. 'Man On Fire', 'Out Of Time', '2 Guns'…..After that Liam Neeson disaster, I should raise the bar a bit, I doubt this is much better then that, and I thought 'Walk Among In the Tombstones' was garbage.

Name a comparable movie to "walk among the tombstone" that was better...and don't say "seven"