Denzel Washington The Equalizer Thread

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I saw it yesterday it started out a little slow but picked up as the movie progressed. So if you like Denzel and like action movies you won't be disappointed. The only thing I wish is if they would of had a climax showdown fight (hand-to-hand combat) with that evil Russian dude at the end.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Should've been a lot better than it ended up being.

Denzel was great, his character was great.

But there too many wholly cliche scenes....when they enter house and he's a different building entirely, who the fukk didn't see that coming? When he's in the club and they resort to the "stop-time" effect while he analyzes the scene before he acts....we can stop doing this shyt any time Hollywood. The "rain" at the end of the home depot scene (which was far too long in itself) was :beli:. Some of the camera choices were wildly distracting. It was stylized far more than it needed to be.

No need for him to go to Moscow at the end. Felt completely tacked on and meaningless.

6/10

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I saw it, shyt was whack. Denzel didn't even act he was just denzel the whole time. This was like 3 of his other movies combined into a big ball of shyt.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
saw this tonight, Denzel is such a BAD ASS :wow: He rarely disappoints

Just the cold/heartless stares he gives in this movie are worth price of a ticket
you sure that's not his weathered face sleepwalking through a role he's played many times? :mjpls: