Denzel Washington The Equalizer Thread

tr2k

All Star
Daps
this whole thread reminds me of how my mom thinks

she'll go see something like the expendables, and be pissed off it wasn't saving private ryan

tell her all the time "manage expectations"

i don't go into this thinking, oh shyt i'm bout to see glory level acting

i went in thinking, i'm bout to see denzel get loose and kill some people and talk shyt

i got exactly what i expected and wasn't let down

people need to stop thinking everything is supposed to be 10 stars... sometimes you just need to dumb out and watch some entertainment for 2 hours... and this was VERY entertaining
EXACTLY....DENZEL FUKKIN up CACs......whats not to love :blessed:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
this whole thread reminds me of how my mom thinks

she'll go see something like the expendables, and be pissed off it wasn't saving private ryan

tell her all the time "manage expectations"

i don't go into this thinking, oh shyt i'm bout to see glory level acting

i went in thinking, i'm bout to see denzel get loose and kill some people and talk shyt

i got exactly what i expected and wasn't let down

people need to stop thinking everything is supposed to be 10 stars... sometimes you just need to dumb out and watch some entertainment for 2 hours... and this was VERY entertaining

@Track1 :stopitslime:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Didn't like this movie as much as I thought I would...Was expecting another Man on Fire type movie from Denzel...He did his thing and kept it entertaining but the overall quality of the movie was a let down...The writing and directing is nowhere near as good as Man on Fire...and shyt like killing spetsnaz soldiers in front of his coworkers and going back to living his normal 9-5 life is just stupid...

Action scenes were on point though as expected...Denzel is simply gawdly in these roles...

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
So there are no black girls that need rescuing, fukk Hollywood :pacspit:

First day........................Download

Exactly. They had this man murking an ENTIRE Russian gang because some white whore got her ass whooped. Quite rediculous. Why couldn't he go to war with the gangs over the murder of his black wife or some other African-American loved one? But that would result in too many blacks on the screen at one time huh? Wouldn't want to upset the racists out there with all the black faces huh Sony.

Glad i downloaded this crap.

:camby:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Can someone explain the freezer room transition for me. I mean he's surrounded by 10 guys with AK's, he tells the boss dude to stand down and the next thing you know they're all tied up in the freezer room :dead::wtf: :WHAT!:. They had Denzel's character surrounded why would they surrender?. I liked this for the most part but it felt like a big chunk of the movie was cut out. Chloe Moretz's character vanishes, the head in Moscow who's barely in the film gets taken out in five minutes, the time skip from the warehouse battle to Russia :dahell:. I thought they were setting him up as the villain for the sequel, but he's abruptly taken out at the end with a crap death scene. They didn't even show you how Denzel stormed the compound. Yet that side-story about the overweight dude got about 30:childplease:

The trailers made Denzel's character look far more brutal than in the actual film. The carbon monoxide scene which looked hardcore in the trailer was weak as fukk.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Gonna watch this tonight and im sure it'll will be good but Denzel my breh, choose some better and more interesting roles every now and again.