Denzel Washington The Equalizer Thread

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Saw this last month :myman: did it with this.

It was over two hours of Denzel mindfukking and one upping corrupt cacs . Straight piff. He made those Russian gangsters look silly , like a group of Wilie E. Coyote s and Elmer Fudds.

The final showdown with the finish him music at that fake home depot was a little over the top but no one at the theater I saw it didn't care :russ:

I was :ooh: at all of the action scenes.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
95QH7ts.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I saw this online. shyt was up and down piff. Especially the first fight and telling that Russian, you should have taken the money. :banderas: it was slow but it damn sure picked up. And the killing at home depot those traps was brutal especially the barbed wire hanging with the cement as the counter weight:banderas3:

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
I saw this online. shyt was up and down piff. Especially the first fight and telling that Russian, you should have taken the money. :banderas: it was slow but it damn sure picked up. And the killing at home depot those traps was brutal especially the barbed wire hanging with the cement as the counter weight:banderas3:

That was Dan Bilzerian :russ:

It was a good movie, but John Wick was better.

:lupe:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Good movie. I would've watched this if it was just Denzel living that life in the beginning him just helping people and dealing with the loss of his wife.