Denzel Washington The Equalizer Thread

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I liked it because it was some ridiculous shyt...it was a fun movie...it will do better if they make 2 or 3 sequels like Death Wish; Have Denzel going across the globe to equalize mothafukkas:wow:

Exactly breh, if that old cac from them Taken movies can do it why can't Denzel? At least Denzel makes it look somewhat believable,that old cac Liam Nelson looks like hot garbage trying to fight terrorists. At the end of one of them Taken movies he is all exhausted and shyt.

Still :scust: at Denzel giving his hard earned money to that hoe. Da fukk?:dahell:

I bet the second Equalizer will be pure piff though, no more time wasted on Denzel being nice to people and shyt, just straight action.

I kind of wish that main villian survived (:mjcry:) he was such a good villian,:ohlawd: he stole every scene he was in.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
he always saves a white girl tho :mjpls:

How else is going to get those Europeans to pay Euro's to see it:mjpls:

for real though Equilizer was great. I hope for the sequel (if it happens) they let him kill even more people.:myman:

I was some "Man on Fire" levels of violence in the next one.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
How else is going to get those Europeans to pay Euro's to see it:mjpls:

for real though Equilizer was great. I hope for the sequel (if it happens) they let him kill even more people.:myman:

I was some "Man on Fire" levels of violence in the next one.

a sequel would be dope and with all the trash that these studios crank out these days there's no reason why they couldn't do an Equalizer 2.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Still :scust: at Denzel giving his hard earned money to that hoe. Da fukk?:dahell:

You see how much money the russians had in that warehouse. if it was me at least two of them containers would have been missing....

:lolbron::ohlawd:

And since the russian mob boss was killed off, no one would have came looking for the money... :heh: