Denzel Washington The Equalizer Thread

tr2k

All Star
Daps
I got to with the better actor, Denzel. Wick may have better sequences in the movie but this is Denzel :myman:

Daps
Breh I came into this movie not knowing what it was about without watching any of the previews. The first fight sequence :gladbron::ohhh::damn::scust: I felt like dude from 40 year old virgin when he was watching that zombie movie

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
man this movie was shyt, why is denzel doing shyt like this, sure the acting and the directing were good but my god the writing, give me a break, this movie should have starred jason statham. The retired guy who lives a humble life helps a girl in trouble. this movie had been done like 10000 times

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
When Denzel went to see his old contact from the CIA or whatever and got the down low on who he was up against and who he worked for the situation became about much more than the girl. Which is why he paid the big boss a visit at the end.

The Russian was never meant to be Denzel's equal in the movie, didn't bother me that they didn't get into a fist fight. They didn't really build up their knuckle game like that anyway. Denzel pretty much used his environment as a killer, not hand to hand combat.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Walked out 20 mins into it

Same Denzel movie every damn time

I think you can take clips of all Denzel movies and put them together and you wouldn't know the difference
:mjlol: you stay walking out of movies

Saw it last night. Good popcorn action flick. Seemed like he was on some passive aggressive simpin for the Russian chick. He put in work and got a kiss on his cheek for his efforts. :patrice:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Another thing.... I assumed after all the carnage he would fade to black. Go to a different town. New identity. After all he already was pretending to be dead and he just killed a gang of Russians in his old place of employment. And his co workers know it.

Flash forward to the Russian thot finding him walking in the same neighborhood with some Dollar Tree bags. :patrice:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Another thing.... I assumed after all the carnage he would fade to black. Go to a different town. New identity. After all he already was pretending to be dead and he just killed a gang of Russians in his old place of employment. And his co workers know it.

Flash forward to the Russian thot finding him walking in the same neighborhood with some Dollar Tree bags. :patrice:
exactly, how you gonna kill 20 ppl and still stay in the same town and his coworkers never called the cops after they got out of that suply store"

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man this movie was shyt, why is denzel doing shyt like this, sure the acting and the directing were good but my god the writing, give me a break, this movie should have starred jason statham. The retired guy who lives a humble life helps a girl in trouble. this movie had been done like 10000 times
Exactly. This movie was ass.
And the storyline was straight to redbox status

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
exactly, how you gonna kill 20 ppl and still stay in the same town and his coworkers never called the cops after they got out of that suply store"

I would think they would be loyal to him, he saved all their asses on some i am sparticus shyt... plus low key i would be afraid of crossing this dude, he has no problems taking out high ranking russian hit squad goons what you gonna do to him???

:heh:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Aw thats why this movie was liked and talked about so much. People love shytty movies with big actors :patrice:
this whole thread reminds me of how my mom thinks

she'll go see something like the expendables, and be pissed off it wasn't saving private ryan

tell her all the time "manage expectations"

i don't go into this thinking, oh shyt i'm bout to see glory level acting

i went in thinking, i'm bout to see denzel get loose and kill some people and talk shyt

i got exactly what i expected and wasn't let down

people need to stop thinking everything is supposed to be 10 stars... sometimes you just need to dumb out and watch some entertainment for 2 hours... and this was VERY entertaining