Denzel Washington The Equalizer Thread

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
:myman: is that nikka

The drill scene all i could think of was Snoop from the wire "fukk just nailing up boards we could kill a couple of muhfukkas wit this right here" :wow: movie was like punisher /man on fire on steroids i liked that bruh was stable but just a straight up hitta . Slow but it made sense considering his new life.

Great movie best ive seen this year.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I remember the Daniel Day Lewis and Denzel debate, there is no way Lewis could pull this movie off like Denzel. I'm going to see this sh1t again. I love Denzel:mjcry:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I remember the Daniel Day Lewis and Denzel debate, there is no way Lewis could pull this movie off like Denzel. I'm going to see this sh1t again. I love Denzel:mjcry:

On the flip side breh, Denzel couldn't do what Daniel Day did in There Will Be Blood. Not every actor is an action star

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
On the flip side breh, Denzel couldn't do what Daniel Day did in There Will Be Blood. Not every actor is an action star

Exactly...but the things is...Denzel is a house hold name so naturally you got everybody going to the movies to see him and only him....DDL is only known to real movie heads...if he had this script he would do it justice like he has all his other parts....the average person just wont be interested because they have not grown up with his face

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Exactly...but the things is...Denzel is a house hold name so naturally you got everybody going to the movies to see him and only him....DDL is only known to real movie heads...if he had this script he would do it justice like he has all his other parts....the average person just wont be interested because they have not grown up with his face

Yeah you're right. He could pull it off but it wouldn't have been the hit that this is and it would've been a completely different movie

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yes he could. Denzel could do anything :damn:

Breh:comeon: stop lol. I like Denzel as much as the next man but he's not doing Daniel Plainview or Bill the Butcher. Denzel's greatest acting job continues to be Malcolm X and he hasn't approached that save for Training Day and even that isn't close to what he was doing with Malcolm. There's a certain style and approach to acting that he has and he wouldn't have done justice to those roles the way Daniel Day did. But again on the flip side, Lewis probably couldn't pull off some of the stuff Denzel does with ease. I can't see him having the same amount of charisma or charm to something like 2 Guns.

The one role that Denzel has done recently that I can see Daniel possibly doing is the cat he played in Flight but even then, there's something about Denzel's approach that makes that role better in his hands than someone else's

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Breh:comeon: stop lol. I like Denzel as much as the next man but he's not doing Daniel Plainview or Bill the Butcher. Denzel's greatest acting job continues to be Malcolm X and he hasn't approached that save for Training Day and even that isn't close to what he was doing with Malcolm. There's a certain style and approach to acting that he has and he wouldn't have done justice to those roles the way Daniel Day did. But again on the flip side, Lewis probably couldn't pull off some of the stuff Denzel does with ease. I can't see him having the same amount of charisma or charm to something like 2 Guns.

The one role that Denzel has done recently that I can see Daniel possibly doing is the cat he played in Flight but even then, there's something about Denzel's approach that makes that role better in his hands than someone else's
Could DDL play Malcolm or Alonzo? :russ:

They wouldnt even offer those roles to a brotha.:mjpls: When is DDL gonna play a contemporary role? Playing all these old azz characters. Denzel has more range. He's a legit action star :ohlawd:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Could DDL play Malcolm or Alonzo? :russ:

They wouldnt even offer those roles to a brotha.:mjpls: When is DDL gonna play a contemporary role? Playing all these old azz characters. Denzel has more range. He's a legit action star :ohlawd:

Breh he gets offered plenty of roles. Duke is a 3x oscar winner but he picks and chooses that's the beauty of being in his position or even Denzel's position: They can do whatever the hell they want to do. Check out my left foot, in the name of the father, the ballad of jack and rose if you want to see him do more modern characters. But dudes like him and denzel don't need to work they do it cause they choose to.

And I could see him doing Alonzo but obviously it would be a completely different movie and come from a different place character wise

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
can yall stop the circle jerk is the flick good?

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I want to see this...but also want to see that annabelle droping this weekend

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
can yall stop the circle jerk is the flick good?

23.gif
the action is insane though