St louis
shyt was dope to me.
wat6rr.jpg

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
Saw it last night. That shyt was way too long. They couldve literally cut the back story from 90 mins down to like 20-30 mins. The shyt that bothered me about this movie, is he spent all that time trying to live a normal life, and after seeing a white girl get beat up, he basically turns into batman:childplease:
Plus they spent all that time building up the main villain that came over from russia, and they dont even fight.
The best fight was from some random russian goon :dahell:
The action scenes were good. Especially all the kills at the home depot :whew:
And denzel did have some good one liners in there

yea these two things bothered me the most, especially the ladder. i mean him and the white girl werent even that cool, there really wasnt no real sympathy angle for her, as in a reason for him to go through all that just to rescue some white girl just cause she got beat up. But as far as denzel and the russian not fighting, that had 2 be the biggest mistake about this movie, i mean the russian was so tough with his shirt off doing work outs and shyt, gettin me all pumped for a final fight, and he dies from a nail gun like :why:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Brehs, Den is 59 yrs old... How much more piff does he have in him? :to:

Sony needs to get on the sequel asap.:damn:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Samuel L. Jackson is 65 and still hittin....Denzel gonna drop piff for the rest of his career....beleeedat
Nah, Sam Jack aint on no Action Movie sh1t. He's always the old dude that dont really do sh1t. Its gonna hurt to see Denzel get old as Sam Jack. :mjcry:

Last edited: