Denzel Washington "The Equalizer 3' (Discussion Thread)

Daps
Reppin
St louis
shyt was fire!!!!
UKVu0t8.gif

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
This was cool. Like the 1st two better, but this did what it had to do.

Didn’t realize that was Dakota Fanning til the credits rolled, thought it was just a generic white girl they get for those type of roles. But it makes sense considering the her part of the storyline.

Aminah/chick from the cafe is beautiful af. The scenery is general was dope. I think I like seeing the aftermath of the opening scene the most more than seeing the actual kills.

Quite a few chuckles thru out…especially the car to wall scene. :mjlol:

Shotgun scene felt like classic Antoine Fuqua.

I’m not sure on Aminah’s background, but outside of her, I think Denzel may have been the only black person in the entire flick. That’s including extras and all.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I thought it was the best one but I havent seen the second one. I'd say its a modern take on the throwback action movie, hero with dark past protects town from local orginized crime. We just got :myman:adding a lot of sublities to the role. I just love how he plays this chracter.

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Saw it last night, was a good way to kill some time, I loved the way it was shot and the setting. Great storytelling, action didn't grab Me but neither did the action in the other movies

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Went to see it again yesterday as last time I missed the first 10 minutes.

I'm getting :flabbynsick:. It seems like only yesterday I went to watch Man on Fire when Dakota was just a little kid, now she's a grown ass woman playing alongside Denzel again. Time flies.

The chick who plays Aminah is a serious baddie. :ohlawd: Wifey material :wow: