Denzel Washington "The Equalizer 3' (Discussion Thread)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i would love to see Denzel just move into some late career drama roles. This shyt ain’t fit for an actor of his caliber, these Liam Neeson roles.

Fences was one of the best performances I’ve seen from him in years, i want more stuff like that.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
i would love to see Denzel just move into some late career drama roles. This shyt ain’t fit for an actor of his caliber, these Liam Neeson roles.

Fences was one of the best performances I’ve seen from him in years, i want more stuff like that.
I mean...his whole career was peppered with that stuff.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Nobody wanna see that shyt.....and he knows

rabbid

Superstar
Daps

This was just a solid he did for Fuqua its not the norm. He already did a few stagey films like Tragedy of Macbeth, probably will go back to that.

Anyway, i enjoyed it more than the first film. Stakes were higher and abit more realistic. Plus they spent more time letting relationships build so it makes sense. The first movie i was like "why is he doing all this for this little shoulder built white girl" smh

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Idk watching an Old Man beat people up sounds too much like a Steven Seagal flick for my taste, prolly sit this one out