Denzel Washington "The Equalizer 3' (Discussion Thread)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
that was a weak 'Mafia'...just some wanna be's who didnt seem co-ordinated, and this was supposed 2be their backyard:unimpressed:
This wasn't gomorrah. It was some frat boys that never grew up bullying local business, what Denzel character in magnificent seven said about the villains of that movie.

It happened in Tulsa king, the mafia came down to Tulsa to kill Silvester Stallone, them niccas went on the roof of some building and started day drinking. Stallone had to come on the roof and say "I thought y'all was here to kill me?":stopitslime:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Finally saw this. I really appreciate movies that makes the protagonist unfukkwittable as they should be. Glad this didn't following the usual formula of hero being down an out and having to make a come back, or the hero doing something that causes a grave consequence he has to avenge. I liked the IP man movies for the same reason.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Good action but this was a super generic plot.

I’m supposed to believe Denzel’s black ass is winning over an Italian town and not dead shortly after he got shot? :mjlol:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
This felt like a huge change from the previous ones. shyt was like a Saw movie in the first 5 minutes. Had Denzel talking way more shyt and everything.

I enjoyed it except for that long stretch in the middle where nothing happened. Building the story of him becoming friends with the town.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
They had this nikka Denzel OBLITERATE the entire mafia in Sicily, Italy that shyt is gangsta as fukk. The director has major cojones.

and my Sicilian friend is the one who told me she liked it and it represented Sicily well, that's the ironic thing about it.