Denzel Washington "The Equalizer 3' (Discussion Thread)

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Tryna watch this on the open seas right now but I don't know most of wtf is going on with all this Italian. It's captioned i n theaters, right?

I will say tho, being lost in translation made for a HILARIOUS bait and switch on the umbrella scene :laff:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I thought it was the best one but I havent seen the second one. I'd say its a modern take on the throwback action movie, hero with dark past protects town from local orginized crime. We just got :myman:adding a lot of sublities to the role. I just love how he plays this chracter.
you can only see it once :sas2:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Talk about an unexpectedly dope trilogy. Really liked all 3 movies.

Just saw this on Amazon and yeah the third one saved the trilogy because the 2nd one was a drop off from the first.

I'll probably rewatch 1 & 2 sometime soon. Hell, I'll probably watch 3 again too. Denzel's got a nice little action trilogy to add to his already legendary career.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Denzel took out the whole Camorra because they wouldn't let him be a Passport Bro :wow:

Italian Paula Patton was clowning on Denzel the whole time, even the equalizer is not safe from getting flabby
full

First she shytted on his tea drinking, then on his hat and then she took him out for a real taste of Italy and handed him a kebab
0ef90322cbd73d73d046272a59136fff-1.png

Fugazi Julia Stiles got two good scenes, got blown up and ended up running errands for Denzel :heh:

They showed that family photo in Julia's office like we're supposed to remember who those people are :mjlol:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Denzel took out the whole Camorra because they wouldn't let him be a Passport Bro :wow:

Italian Paula Patton was clowning on Denzel the whole time, even the equalizer is not safe from getting flabby
full

First she shytted on his tea drinking, then on his hat and then she took him out for a real taste of Italy and handed him a kebab
0ef90322cbd73d73d046272a59136fff-1.png

Fugazi Julia Stiles got two good scenes, got blown up and ended up running errands for Denzel :heh:

They showed that family photo in Julia's office like we're supposed to remember who those people are :mjlol:
Dakota fanning would kill you for calling her the fake Julia stiles. That's supposed to be Melissa leo from the second movie, I guess that's her on screen mom.